Chapter 15

I was laying in bed next to Jack. Oh I missed the feel of his muscled arms wrapped around me. I layed my head on his bare chest and lightly traced little patterns around his skin with my fingers. He grabbed my hand and put it around his torso. Five minutes later I moved my hand back up and began tracing little words and infinity symbols on his skin. We were both cuddled up together with the blanket up to our hips. His chest was bare and he layed under the blanket in nothing but his black boxers. We both showered after I returned home from the hospital. Separately. We both just decided not to throw clothes on. A Grey tank top of his losely on my body. Underneath was a matching bra/panties set of pink with black lace trim. I untangled myself from him and pulled on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. My hair carelessly thrown up in a messy bun. I grabbed my sketch bag and threw on some black converse. "I'll be in the woods of ya need me." I said as I walked across the sunlight lit room and kissed the half asleep book reading man laying in our shared bed. I walked out the door and down the stairs. I grabbed an apple out of Ben's hand and out the back door of the giant mansion. Suddenly I dropped my bag. omething overcame me, something dark, something evil, something mischievous.

This is my shortest chapter yet but cliff hanger bruh