UNCLE SLENDY!?!

Slenderman walked into the room just as I awoke and lifted me to my feet, he pulled me to him and.... Hugged me? The people in the room stared with there mouths open and wide eyes. "Are u okay?" he asked releasing me. "yea I'm fine uncle slendy". "UNCLE SLENDY!?!?" the whole room yelled in surprise, including Juliane who had made her way into the room. "I knew letting you move here was a mistake I shouldn't have allowed it" he spoke. "NO NO uncle slendy it's perfect here I'm just-" He cut me off and yelled, "YOUR NIGHTMARES ARE STARTING BACK UP AGAIN AREN'T THEY Y/N!?" His voice boomed though the room and even though his face showed no emotion I could tell he was worried, me being the person I am, yelled back at him tho. "ITS NOT LIKE I CAN GO BACK TO LIVE WITH THAT..... THAT BASTARD NOW CAN I? THIS IS MY LIFE NOW AND YOU KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE LIKE THIS THE DAY WE FOUND OUT MY MOM WAS YOUR SISTER DIDNT WE. IF ZALGO HADN'T GOTTEN TO HER WE WOULDNT BE IN THIS MESS AND I WOULDNT BE HERE WITH THESE PEOPLE" I immediately regretted that and seen hurt on Jack, Toby and even Ben's face... "guys I...." "save it y/n... I don't wanna hear it" Jack walked out and down the stairs, I heard the front door slam and I ran down the stairs after him. "y/n! Just leave him be!" Ben yelled down the stairs. "I can't he has to know I love him!!!" and with that I ran out of the house and into the woods. I heard screaming coming from.... Right around the corner? I peeked my head around a tree and sure enough there was Jack... Killing a bunch of campers, there had to be about seven or eight. One didn't see me and he tried to run. I couldn't take a chance of him calling the cops and me losing Jack. So I stuck my foot out and sure enough he tripped over it, it was dark by now so he didn't see it. I pounced on him and pinned him against the tree. Jack finished with them, he heard the muffled screams of the man I had captured and walked behind the tree. He was taken back when he seen me holding a man behind a tree. Slowly using my sharp fingernails to cut designs and words into his back. Jack grabbed his head and twisted it, snapping his neck. "I wasn't done" I teased dropping the corpse. "why are you out here anyways?" he looked at me and then to the ground. "I wanted you to know that I love you... I know what I said back there and I'm sorry I really am.... I honestly don't think you'll forgive me but i-" he pinned me to a tree and planted a firm kiss on my lips. "shut up" he smiled and pulled away. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. We walked back to the mansion and the whole way I kept poking him in the face asking if he was annoyed yet. He never was. Irritating.
"y/n. Slendy wants you, like now" Ben said walking into the living room. I tensed up and squeezed Jacks hand tighter. He kissed my forehead and released my hand. I slowly walked into his office and melted into the seat prepared for yelling. "y/n.... I'm sorry I couldn't get to her in time, I had to grab you and get you safe. She would've never forgave me if I didn't save her precious babygirl" I looked down. He was right... She always put me before herself. "please don't make me leave uncle slendy. I'll behave and... And even transform if I have to, I could figure out what my speciality is like my mother's and I'll help. Just please don't make me leave. Please." I pleaded and gave my uncle the puppy eyes he never could resist. "no transformation. But you can stay" I squealed and squeezed my uncle, I ran out of the room and into the living room. I practically jumped when I sat on Jack, who's now laying on the couch. "woah baby, what got u excited?" I kissed his cheek in excitement "guess who gets to stayyyyyy" the whole room cheered in excitement at my news.

*time skip three hours later*

"y/n.... Will you tell us how slendy is your uncle now? " Ben questioned and gave me the puppy eyes I sighed and motioned for him to pause his game. He did as I said and sat at the foot of the couch, Jeff Sat next to him and Toby did too, Masky and Hoodie, whom I met earlier after being told I can stay, did as well. Jack put his arm around me and pulled me closer I sighed and began. "well, you see. I never specifically knew about every creepy pasta as a person, but I knew that they were a thing and I knew about Zalgo. I went to a friend's house and got a call from my mother at two in the morning. I heard her scream and then I heard a voice, "you know too much". I knew who it was and asked how to get my mother back and I followed the directions carefully. Uncle slendy had apparently been watching me my whole life, I went to the place he told me to and saw my mom... Chained to a wall" my voice cracked and I was fighting back tears at this point. I took a deep breath and continued. "I watched Zalgo kill my mother, he stabbed her in the chest and slit her throat. Uncle slendy was there... He looked at me and immediately knew who I was. He grabbed me and brought me here, then he went back to get my mom... But it was too late... Zalgo killed her because he wanted me. I stayed here for a while until I had to go back to that bastard. He was away on a work trip and we forged a note saying my mother had left him... Uncle slendy promised I could come back and well now here I am!" I ended my short story with a smile. Jack squeezed me tightly thinking I was on the verge of tears. Instead, I just laughed. "W-whats funny" Toby asked a little hint if worry in his voice. "I just wish it was that bastard instead of my mother"i laughed again and sunk into my mind. After a few minutes my face turned into a smile. " No." Uncle slendy was in the doorway. "PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEE" I begged and begged. "no way" "please uncle slendy I need this. I'm in a house of murderers for heavens sake!" "*sigh* ALL the boys have to go with you, and don't go too crazy. Please." and with that he exited to room. I turned back to the boys and smiled brightly. "it's not what I think it is, is it?" Ben said with a groan. "you heard uncle slendy! ALL of you have to come with! Pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeee Ben i need this" I fake cried at then. "fine." they all groaned. I layed back down and played the waiting game for the time to be right...
A few hours later Jack looked at my phone and checked the time.
"let's go" He kissed my forehead and I raced upstairs to get my black hoodie. I threw it on as we walked out the door and through the woods. We reached my house and I looked at them. " second top window. Gimme a boost." Jeff, Toby and Masky boosted me up to the window. I rolled through the window and looked at my dark room.. The walls were a light shade of blue and my bed still made from when I left. I was busy looking at old pictured I didn't even notice the boys come in behind me, until Jack wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I sighed and looked at them. "ready?" "ready." they assured me and we walked down the long narrow hallway to my father's room. I opened the door and reached behind me. Jeff knew what I was gesturing for and placed a knife in my hand. I creeped over to the side of my father's bed leaving the boys at the hall. Without hesitation, I raised the blade and stabbed him in the chest. His eyes shot open as I pulled the blade out. I slammed it into his chest multiple times and even after he was dead I was still stabbing hid lifeless body. Both hands on the handle of the knife and tears streaming down my cheeks. After about thirty stabs to the lifeless body, Jack walked over to me and pulled me to him, he took the knife out of my hands and handed it to Jeff. "let's go home princess, it's done" he picked me up and we walked back to the mansion. Once we got there we layed on the couch and watched a movie. It was calm like nothing happened. I guess that's what happens when you live in a house of murderers. I silently laughed to myself and a smile crept on my face, Jack kissed me and I put my head on his chest. We watched the movie and Ben got scared because the girl in the movie drowned so he was cuddled up on my legs I laughed when he screamed like a little girl and jumped up on the couch. We stay up all night mostly and all day, taking naps or energy drinks. It's fun here. I'm actually really happy here with the guys. I yawn and Jack looks at Ben, "lemme get another monster Ben" he hands it up to Jack, he opens it and hands it to me I smile and take a big sip of the drink. A jump scare comes up and I jump and scream, everyone laughs at me and i tighten my hold on Jack. He squeezes me back and we watch the movie. Everytime something scary pops up he would squeeze me and the other guys laughed at me. I stuck my tongue out at Hoodie when he poked me. "I gotta pee" I say as I untangle myself from Jack and the blanket we were under. I walk up the stairs and use the bathroom. I wash my hands and throw my hair up in a messy bun. Once I opened the door someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside the room. I look up expecting to see Juliane but instead there's...... "MASKY WHAT THE HELL MAN I SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME I THOUGH YOU WERE JULIANE" He laughed and sat on the bed. "y/n, can I ask you something?" he looked up at me "sure. What is it" "What's up with ur arms?" I turn around and look at him and look down. I glance at my bag and see that it's open. "give me my blades Masky this isn't funny" "you don't need these" he pulled my blades put of his pocket and threw them out the open window. "Yes I do! I need those" I run over to the window to see where they land. No luck, "no you don't. They're gone now so stop I hate to be harsh about this but we all care about you, no one else would take action about it so I decided to" I sigh and walk out of the room. I lay back on Jack without a word and Masky comes in after me. Sitting down and not even looking at me. Great.

So sorry guys I'm not really on a schedule for updating but I hope you like it <3 feedback always welcome loves