Chapter 14

"mmmmh" I mumbled as I rolled over on this super uncomfortable bed. Jack jumped up as my phone rang in my purse next to him. "I'll get it babe" he said in a drowsy half asleep voice. "Who would call you from a blocked number?"  "I'm not sure answer it"  "Hello?"  Jack said into my  phone "yes y/n is right here who's asking?" ; "uhm babe?"  "yes love?"  "who's Jayson?" he asked with slight annoyance in her voice. "OHMHYGOHD JAYSON? GIMME MY PHONE BABE!!!!" I screeched as I took my phone. "OHMHYGOHDJAYSONIMISSYOUSOMUCHWHENAREYOUCOMINGTOSEEME" I spoke so fast I had to stop to collect my breath. "Woah there mogwai I'm in town and wanted to surprise you but your house was all boarded up and looked horrible. Where are you? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"  "No Jay I'm fin-wait you're in town!?!? COMESEEMEIMINTHEHOSPITALINEEDYOUTOCOMESEEMEIMMEDIATELYPLEASEJAY" "YOU'RE WHERE? I'M ON MY WAY" and with that he hung up the phone. I smiled from ear to ear as I collapsed back on the uncomfortable bed. "So who's Jayson?"  "babe calm down" I said noticing his irritated tone. "Jay is my best friend, he's been in the military for three years. I haven't gotten to see him forever and he's finally in town"  "oh" he said with a sigh of relief.

*Twenty minutes of random laughs with Jack later*

*knock knock* "Hey mogwai." I looked over to see Jayson leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed across his chest and one foot leaned up against the frame. I threw my hands up and screeched so loud I think China heard me. "JAYOHMHYGOHDITSBEENFOREVERIMISSEDYOUSOMUCHGETOVERHEREAN-"  "BREATHE" both Jayson and Jack yelled at me at the same time. I responded with sarcasm and took a dramatically large deep breath of fresh air. Jay walked over and smacked my hand. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my head in the rock hard abs that made up his torso. "Miss me mogwai?" "OBVIOUSLY"  I screamed into his torso. "oh by the way Jay this is my boyfriend Jack. Jack, this is Jay"  "Nice to meet ya man" Jay said as he offered his hand to Jack. Jack scoffed and turned away. I grabbed him by his fingertips and pulled him closer to me wrapping his arms around me. "Quit being an ass"  I said as I looked up at him. "I'm Jack. It's uh, cool to meet ya Jay." Jack said wish an overly dramatic sigh. "Will you two play nice".  They both sighed and looked away at the same time. "You two are butts. Someone figure out when I can leave this hell hole."  Jack kissed my  forehead and walked out of the room. I looked up at Jay. "Oh before I forget I have something for you" he said as he pulled a small box out of his bag with a grin. "close your eyes"  he spoke softy as he walked behind me. I close my eyes with a sigh and heard his footsteps returning back in front of me. "Open." he said. Once I opened my eyes I was greeted with a mirror and in the reflection was a shiny silver chain around my neck wish a butterfly on it. I wrapped my fingers around the butterfly encasing it within my hands. "Jay-"  "flip it over". I did as he said and there was a small engraving that read. 'I've been dieing to see you. I love you always and forever. - Jayson'. I felt a tear run down my cheek as I looked up at him stunned. "It's.... Beautiful." I hesitated trying to find the word to describe the silver and fold toned butterfly around my neck. It had little diamond stones on the wings. "I.... I love it"  I looked up and smiled. He hugged me and Jack walked in. "Ehem. The doctor said you'll be good to go home tomorrow, getting results from tests today."  "ugh this is taking forever" 

MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT LATELY IK BUT GUYSSS GIVE ME INSPIRATION IS ANYONE EVEN STILL READING  MY BOOK OMG!?!?! HELLLLPPPPP
:-/  </3