Chapter 10

"I really don't know what it is babe"  Jack said rolling my arm over once again examining it. "It's whatever, I'll figure it out"  I say as I ripped my arm away from him and pull on his hoodie from the night before. "Don't be like this princess, come on" He looks at me and grabs me by the hip, he pulls me down to sit on his lap and he kissed my neck, ah his soft warm lips on my freezing cold neck sends a shiver down my spine. I leaned back and kissed him, wrapping my arms around him. He put his hands on my hips an slid me closer to his body so there was no space between our bodies. We remained like that for quite some time before the door was busted in and our tiny little elf burned into the room(I call him an elf because it makes him mad). "Jack Slendy wants u! And he's mad! Hurry" And with that Ben closed the door. "Fuck what'd I do this time" He said as he slipped out from under me and pulled a shirt over his muscular body and abs, he grabbed my hand and we walked over to the door, before opening the door he stopped and looked at me. "I love you princess" "I love you too babe". He kissed my cheek and proceeded to open the door, he pulled me into the hall and down the stairs.  "Where's slendy?" He asked the living room full of people "His office" Jack knocked on the door and it flew open, inside the door I could see uncle slendy sitting  at his desk, on of his long black tentacles retracted along the floor and he opened his arms. "Have a seat you two. I'm glad you brought her, information for both of you." I squeezed Jack's hand tighter and my facial expression changed. My smile dropped and I looked at Jack. "You see, I have a very important mission for you Jack. I must send you to Zalgos realm to defeat him. He is weak and I'm sending my highest performer to take him out. We will communicate via your brain, this mission should take no more then a few days, a week at the most." Jack squeezed my hand tighter and I gave him a quick glance "When do you want me to leave?"  "Three hours"  "Ok...." his voice trailed off and I bolted up and ran out of the room. I pulled the front door open and ran out into the woods tears flowing down my cheeks. I ran until my feet couldn't carry me anymore and I collapsed behind a tree.
He's leaving me too? Why does everyone have to leave right when I think it's gonna be okay? Why? This isn't fair! What it something happens to him? What if he gets hurt and no one is there to help him?

Thoughts flooded my brain and I didn't even notice the sound of Jack's voice as he ran up behind me. He seen me sitting under the tree in tears and he croutched down beside me pulling my head to his chest. "Shhh babygirl it's gonna be okay, I'm gonna get it done and then I'll he home, when I get home we can cuddle on the couch and watch scary movies and eat ice cream, I promise. Now come on let's get u home before u freeze out here" I nodded my head and he picked me up bridal style. Without saying a word he placed me on the couch and walked into the kitchen, returning moments later with two huge bowls of ice cream and a huge smile on his face. He set them down and took me by the hand. He pulled me up and spun me around sitting underneath me and pulling me down. We are ice cream and watched a movie. He began tickling me and I smacked his hand but he  didn't stop he kept tickling me and my ugly laughs filled the room. I fell back laying long wise on the couch giving him the opportunity to crawl on top of me and tickle my sides. And of course that's  what he did. He got tired after a while and he kissed me. We layed there and talked for only what seemed like seconds. About everything. I told him how I used to be a cheerleader and he laughed at this. "what's funny? U don't think I could be a cheerleader?"  "not really." "meanie" he kissed my neck and began searching upon it he found the 'perfect spot' on my neck to leave his huge love bite. He gently moved his tongue  over the mark he just left as Uncle Slendy walked in. "ahem. Jack, it's time." I grabbed jack and pulled him down on top of me and squeezed him. My eyes filled with tears and I sniffled trying to hold back all sign I was crying. He noticed and started petting my hair, "Shh Princess don't cry it'll be okay. Just remember my promise I'll be back before you know it"  he pushed himself up and stood next to the couch and slendy opened a portal full of white. Jack kissed me and squeezed me one last time. By now, of course, I was crying. Jack looked at the ground and slowly he stepped through the portal and it shut almost instantly. Slendy looked at me and walked away. I lay there balled up in tears and worries filled my mind. What will I do if something happens to him?! My brain wandered never being able to finish a thought, I would always make up another scenario and before I could tell myself it wasn't gonna happen, more horrible things popped into my mind.