Chapter 7

So the movie finally ended after my life has been traumatized. The guys decided to watch another one and I was gonna read a book on my phone to distract me but everytime something would happen I would catch myself watching sections of the movie. My phone died anyway so I watched the movie with them. "I AM MACHINE I NEVER SLEEP I KEEP MY EYES WIDE OPEN"  I jumped at the sound of my ring tone not realizing  my volume was up. I checked the caller ID and I sprung up from Jack answering it. "Oh mhy gohd ur alive"  My best friend f/n yelled in my ear. "yes yes I'm alive. How are you babe" Jack's head shot over and I waved him back to the movie. He folded his arms and turned his head back to the movie. We talked and talked and then she had a flirty voice with me and I knew she was gonna ask about Jack. "So how's you and Jaaaaack?" "*sigh* were fine babe I wish you could come see me" and a light bulb flicked in my  brain, Jack apperently heard me and he looked over at me. "y/n,  no. Slendy will kill you." "UNCLE SLENDYYYYYYYYYY" I stuck my tongue out at Jack and ran into my uncles office. "Uncle slendy how much do u wuv me *puppy eyes*"  "what do you want now"  I sat on his desk folding my legs and giving him a huge smile. "can f/n come over for the weekend?"  "yeah sure"  uhm what?! Did he just say yeah, like I didn't even have to beg him? My thoughts were interrupted as I heard my beat friend squeal from the other  end of the call. I forgot I was even on the phone with her. It's Friday so I brought my phone to my ear and spoke trying not to scream in here ear. "pack your bags, be ready at eight I'll come get you. Tell mom you'll be home sunday-" "Monday night" uncle slendy said wrapping his long arm around me. "Monday night love you babes I'll see you later"  "love you too chicken nugget".  I thanked uncle slendy and ran into the doorway of the living room and mocked Jack "y/n.  No. Slendy will kill you"   I swung my arms around and stuck my tongue out.  Ben looked up at me with a perverted smile. "is she as hot as you"  that earned him a punch in the shoulder from Toby sending him laying on the floor I just laughed as I stepped over Ben, "off limits Benny boo"  I smirked and looked at the time, 6:30... "babe you're going with me right?"  "sure princess"  I smiled and layed back down.

The movie finished and I checked my phone. 7:45  "babe we should probably get going"  i remembered how obsessed my best friend was with Ticci Toby so I grinned and glared at Toby. "Toby you're coming with"  "W-why take B-Ben"  "I don't want Ben I want you let's go" I clapped my hands to give it more drama and threw his shoes at him. He groaned and put them on carelessly. " UNCLE SLENDY WE'RE LEAVING LOVE YOUUUUUUU"  "Did you really tell the slenderman that you love him?"  Jack intertwined our fingers as he asked the question. "Hes my uncle be quiet." "Jack's just jealous c-cuz y-you don't s-say i-it t-to him" Toby bumped his shoulder to mine playfully and looked at Jack who was glaring at us. I squeezed his hand and looked up at him. God I hate being short. We walked up on her house and I told the boys  to wait around back because she thinks it's just me and I have to say hi to her mom before she kills me. I walked up to the front door and knocked once. Wait what am I doing. I mentally laughed at myself and walked through the door and up to f/n's room. I walked in and was tackled by the whole family including her brothers. I laughed and hugged everyone we talked and then I said we should leave before it gets too dark. We walked out and as soon as the door shut I yelled. "boys come on". No answers. "guys this isn't funny let's go"  still no answer. I set f/n's stuff down and walked over to the shadow behind the house, I screamed as I was tackled then realized it  was the boys tickling me again. F/n heard me scream and ran over. "y/n are you okay!?"  I stood up and tackled her pinning her down "Toby getcha self ova hear. Meet f/n" her cheeks flushed red and she squirmed out from under me pinning me to the ground. "if u gon fight, fight like a man" and with that my best friend released me. "h-hi I'm-"  "TICCI TOBY I KNOW OMG I ACTUALLY GET TO MEET YOU I'M FREAKING OUT"  Jack walked up and wrapped his arms around me as a smile grew on f/n's face. I looked up at Jack smiling, "let's get her home before someone sees babe"  I watched as she fangirled over Toby the whole walk back and I laughed as she occasionally stumbled over a rock or something.

*TIMESKIPPPP HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING!!!! ♥*

"But Toby you haaaaaaaveeee to shareeeee" f/n begged as she leaned dramatically on the back of the couch and fell over the side laying her head on his lap. He sighed and laughed, he cut off a piece of waffle and fed it to her she smiled. I looked at Ben who was on the other side of me and put my feet on his lap. I layed my head on Jack's lap and he didn't really notice much because he was busy playing a game with Ben. F/n screamed and I looked up at the couch her eyes were widely focused on the screen half an inch from her face. "what is it babes?"  "JEFF IS HAVING A PARTY THIS WEEKEND AND HE SAID IF I COULD FIND YOU I COULD BRING YOU WITH!!!!" Wait, did she just say Jeff? That douche why does he care about me? He's one of the most popular guys in school what would he want with ugly short little me? "I think you should go"  I heard uncle slendy's static voice as he leaned in the door way. "u know the rules, Don't tell anyone where u were and where ur living"  "yea babe it's good for u to have human interaction with people that aren't, ya know, murderers. I laughed and looked up at Jack who now had his arm around me, he smiled at me and kissed my forehead "no funny business tho" he laughed and I leaned my head on his shoulder "of course not love" "when does it start" Uncle slendy now stood behind the once freaking out best friend I have. "an hour ago. Which means we gotta hurry" and with that she ripped me up from the ground and pulled me up to my room. She threw a short ish black dress and some black flats, she curled her hair while I, usually the one to dress up, threw on a nice white lace frilled tank top and some black leggings. I did my makeup neutral and straightend my hair. "ready?"  she looked at me with hope in her eyes and a giant smile. "as I'll ever be" I kissed Jack goodbye and f/n and Toby gave eachother a long hug before I pulled her away and out the door. We headed through the city walking in the shadows to the house of the party. My mind kept rambling as I wondered why they wanted me there in the first place, I had never really been popular or stood out much so I was surprised they even knew my name. Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Sooo watcha think? Worth  the wait right? I hope so, anyways have a wonderful day/ night, whatever it is where u are and they'll be a party coming sooooooooon <3