In The Dead Of The Night

Brandon POV

it was eleven, I got up put on my jacket and grabbed my backpack. I slowly opened my door and walked into the hall, everyone was asleep. I lightly tapped on Jude's door, he came out and we walked out of the house in silence. when we got to the street I looked back at the house one last time not knowing if I would ever see it again.

Brandon- okay, lets go

Callie POV

It was almost twelve now, I kept thinking they should have been here by now. The last bus leaving tonight was at midnight if they didn't get here soon we would miss it. I looked out the window again, no one was on the street. I looked again, they were there. I quietly got up from bed, and slipped out side. when I reached them we didn't even speak to each other just took off running. we only have about five minutes to make it to the bus station.

we got there just in time, Brandon bought the tickets and we got on the bus. I tried to keep reassuring Jude who was shaking he was so scared. Brandon seemed nervous too. we all relaxed a little when the bus finally pulled away. after awhile Jude feel asleep.

Callie- how far away are we going?

Brandon- the bus ride is 5 hours away

Callie- and after that?

Brandon- I don't know yet, but well have to go farther, or they'll find us in a day

Callie- how will we get by?

Brandon- I have some money, when we get far enough away that its safe. I'll get a job

Callie- how far?

Brandon- I'll know when we get there