[Old Ver.] YasoInaba

A/N: This is the old version of the first chapter. Please go to chapter 23 in order to read the new version. Or, if you have lots of time on your hands, read this chapter then move over to the new version to see what the rewritten chapters are going to look like. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, please go to chapter 22. Thank you!

  IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  

3rd POV

A white tour bus drives down a road that seems to lead no where with a thick fog cloaking the surroundings. The tour bus drives at a slow pace, being cautious of anything that can jump out of the fog. Inside the tour bus, there are two passengers; sitting patiently in the silent vehicle as if waiting for something.

Inside the tour bus, it was sparkling clean- the walls and flooring of the bus coated in blue. But unlike most tour buses that were filled with furniture and kitchen counters, this bus was empty with a violet blue corner couch and a single white grand piano inside. The piano was sitting next to the two passengers, in perfect condition.

One of the passengers is an old man with an unusually long nose, big eyes, and an odd smile hiding behind his hands that he had tied in front of his lips. The man sat by a partition window, while the other passenger sat to his left. A young woman with platinum-blonde curly hair, pale skin, dressed in violet blue that matched the colored interior of the tour bus while an old and tattered tome sat on her lap. The old man smirked to himself as his attention focused on their guest who sat across from him.

"Welcome... to the 'Velvet Room'" the old man said, his voice sounding somehow smooth; despite it's high tone.

"My, it would seem we have a guest, with an intriguing destiny!" the old man continued with an amused tone as he waved his hand, displaying the Velvet Room. After a good amount of time had passed, the old man looked at the guest; showing his small pupils.

"Some Introductions! I am Igor! And I am quite please to make your acquaintance" Igor introduced, a slight chuckle escaping. The young woman next to Igor opened her eyes and looked at the guest, showing her golden eyes.

"Yes, welcome. And I will be here to accompany you on your journey on your travels. You may call me, 'Margret'" Margret introduced, her voice sounding like a twenty year old woman. Based on the way she said that sentence, their guest assumed that Margret was an assistant of Igor.

"You see, this realms exists between mind and matter. It separates dream from reality" Igor began to explain. "Generally speaking, only those who have forged a contract, are allowed to enter this room. And perhaps in the very near future, such a fate will be awaiting you, as well." Igor closed his eyes for a moment before looking back over to his guest with a sly grin that caused their guest to blink in slight discomfort.

"Do you believe in fortune telling?" Igor asked as he untied his right hand from his left and hovered it on top of the small round table in front of him. A deck of cards, their backs designed with a blue and black mask. Igor waved his right hand over the table, causing the card to magically spread across the table. Igor chuckled as he noticed that his guest was stunned into silence.

"Each reading is done by the same cards, but the results are always... Different. Life itself fallows the same principles, doesn't it?" Igor said with a grin as he flipped a card in the upright position. It was a picture of a tower being struck by lightening, two figures falling out.

"The tower in the upright position represents the immediate future. It seems a terrible catastrophe is imminent. The card indicating the future beyond that is..." Igor began as he flipped another card. It was a picture of a crescent moon that seemed to hover above a river. "The moon, in the upright position. This card represents 'hesitation' and'mystery'... Very interesting indeed." Igor looked up at his guest with a wide grin, as if he was amused by his guest's unfortunate reading.