Important News/Update!!

Hey guys, I'm back! I've really been blue-balling you guys for the second part of summer vacation, huh? ; w ; I'm so sorry for the delay! Life keeps getting in the way and I sort of lost my motivation to keep writing when I experienced some finance and family troubles.

But anyways, if you haven't noticed, my Persona 4 fanfic is being rewritten as said in the title! It simply amazes me how many new people continue swarming to this story which has sooooo many errors, my goodness. It really isn't a good representation of my current writing abilities, which is better expressed in my other fanfic, Persona 5: Definition of Outcast. Check it out if you want to get a taste of  what the new chapters will be like. I mean, you don't have to, but y'know.

Since so many people have been enjoying it and still want me to update/continue with the story soon, I decided to rewrite it and fix things! Things that have been suggested to change, since like, the beginning. I know that this isn't exactly what everyone wants, but it's the only way for my to properly get back into the writing game. Yes, I'll be starting over all over again, but the way the chapters will be written will be COMPLETELY different from Eyes of Truth's current state! So it'd feel completely fresh, I assure you! Some of the changes include:

- Perspective change

- Top waifu Hitomi will have some personality and background changes to break out of her Mary Sue shell

- Chapters will be shorter and planned to be updated twice a month! (On the 1st and 27th)

- Sentences will have better structure with little to no misspellings (but I suck at writing, so RIP)

- Consistency within dungeon/saving missions (You'll notice later on in the story, I had the characters dress up in special outfits to fit in with the Shadow's environment. With the revisions, it will play out that way with Yukiko to Naoto)

- And, introducing;

PICTURES!!!!

That's right! To satisfy you old time/loyal fans for starting all over again, I am partnering up with a good friend of mine to create and include special artwork in the chapters! This will give certain moments like #Hitosuke, #Nikiko, #Ryomi, #Kaoto, and #Beryo moments a bigger impact to satisfy you~! I think I mentioned wanting to do something like this before? I can't remember, lol.

So yeah! That's what I have in store for Eyes of Truth 2.0! I don't know if I should make a new story profile or whatever for these revision or just... edit the chapters in this one owo;;; If you could let me know what you think would be best, that would be great! Thank you lovelies and I hope to see you in the new and improved chapters on November 1st! Until then, please stay safe and take care of yourselves! Mwah~