Shadow Ryo Kujikawa and Shadow Berry

A/N: Once again, there's no school so here's a new chapter! @ x @
But before you start reading- please be warned that Ryo's battle isn't exactly... safe. There are some adult suggested themes, so please be careful. I want to apologize now if you continue to read and get triggered. Keep in mind that the Persona series- especially Persona 4- isn't exactly meant for children.

3rd POV

Hitomi slowly opened her eyes, a familiar area coming to her vision. Hitomi sat across from a man with an unusual long nose and a woman with platinum-blonde hair.

"Welcome to the Velvet Room" the man with the long nose, known as Igor, greeted. The platinum-blonde haired woman next to him, known as Margaret, looked down at her lap; opening the old book that laid on top of it.

"The destiny that lies before you next is..." Margaret began, her words slowly trailing off as all the cards that represented Hitomi's friends easily arises from the blank pages, forming a circle in front of the platinum-blonde haired woman.

"Oh my!" Margaret gasped. Hitomi blinked in confusion and slight surprise at Margaret's gasp, wondering what the cards were telling her.

Margaret looked over to Hitomi and began, "Listen my guest, be warned: a trial like no other awaits. You will undergo a horrible ordeal. It's so bad that the strength of all the arcana you have... may not be able to stop the power in your path."

Hitomi blinked rapidly in surprise at this information. She knows that Ryo is in the television- even though the killer was supposedly captured- and would have to go and save him. It would be just like all the other times, right? What would be so different about this one...? Hitomi was confused and slowly becoming worried.

Even Igor, the man who doesn't really say or do much of anything during Hitomi's visits, glanced over to his assistant for a mere second. Hitomi was his guest- and it was his duty to make sure she goes down in the right path. For her to be faced with an ordeal supposedly so big than all the others even made him slightly concerned. Slightly. He had faith in his unique guest- that she will overcome it and soon accept the truth behind her past. The cards before Margaret all descended back into the blank pages, which was closed shortly after.

"Your journey lies ahead... I shall say a prayer while you are gone, and await your return" Margaret said with a firm nod.

"Until we meet again," Igor began, catching Hitomi's attention, "...Take care." Hitomi stared at the duo as they both closed their eyes and lowered their heads. She could tell that they had faith in her... and for some reason, that made her really confident. Hitomi felt the corners of her lips twitch and slowly closed her eyes as her vision began to blur- darkness engulfing the room.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Friday, June 24th | Morning...

Hitomi's POV

Nise and I talked about the Midnight Channel as we walked towards class. We had bumped into each other at Marukyu, both of us wanting to make sure that Kujikawa was really gone. And he is. The two of us were confused by how this could have happened. Nise told me that he, Kanji, and Hanamura all stopped him and saw him walk away in handcuffs by Adachi. But he also told me that the person they caught was rather weak and most likely nothing more than a fan-boy. I told him what the plan that Hanamura and I agreed on, to which he said would tell Kanji and Yukiko later as we walked up the stairs to our level.

"Oh hey! Hitomi-chan, Nise-kun; over here!" a familiar voice called out, catching our attention. Over by the circular railing overlooking the first floor is Kou and Chou.