New Chapter 2 Preview -- Official New version Link

A/N: Hey, guys! The new chapters will be posted in a new story instead of this old one. Once that story has caught up to this old one, I'll continue the story on both accounts if necessary. But anyways, go to my profile to find the new story and follow it! Or type out this link below: https://www.wattpad.com/657311369-persona-4-eyes-of-truth-new-ver-yasoinaba

Here's a preview of chapter 2 revised. Read the full chapter in the new story!

  IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  

"Hitomi? We're here," Dojima called out softly, looking at his sleeping niece from the rear view mirror as he parked the car.

Hitomi opened her heavy eyelids, noticing that the car's stillness. As she slowly leaned forward, rubbing her tired eyes, Dojima and Nanako exited the car. Looking around, she noticed a plastic bag from 'Junes' sitting besides her. Mindlessly, she grabbed it and set it on her lap, questions popping in and out of her head. Her car door suddenly opened, Dojima smiling at the girl when she looked at him.

"You passed out on our way home. I almost forgot about the food that I ordered ahead of time and made a quick errand. Sorry I didn't wake you," he apologized, Hitomi instinctively giving the bag to him. Embarrassed about falling asleep in the car, the plan she had thought out so thoroughly on the train now out the window, she pulled out her bags from under the seat.

"It's fine, I don't mind..." she murmured softly, sounding a tad drowsy. Nanako made her way around the car, stopping besides her father with a concerned expression as they watched their new member wobble out of the car. Noticing Nanako's concern, Hitomi glanced away, covering her head with her hood. Dojima extended his hand, silently offering to carry her bags, to which she shook her head in reply. Dojima frowned a bit in concern before taking Nanako's hand, the two walking to the front door.

Closing the car door, Hitomi looked up at the two-story traditional Japanese style house. It was a nice, deep chocolate color, the sun's setting rays of light glazing on the tiled rooftop.

Simple design... I like it, Hitomi thought to herself, rubbing her eyes once more. With a deep breath, she turned and walked to the front door of the Dojima residence, shortly entering after its owners.