Pop Idol - Ryo Kujikawa

A/N: There's no school for my today, so I decided to post this chapter a bit early. :3

3rd POV

Hitomi slowly opened her eyes, a familiar area coming to her vision. Hitomi sat across from a man with an unusual long nose and a woman with platinum-blonde hair.

"Welcome to the Velvet Room" the man with the long nose, known as Igor, greeted. The platinum-blonde haired woman next to him, known as Margaret, looked up; a small smile creeping to her lips.

"I'm very impressed. You have now made a great number of memories" Margaret began as a card showing a silhouette of a figure hanging upside down, descended in front of Margaret; dissolving into the old book on her lap. The ragged book grew a light blue, as if becoming one with the card, and Margaret opened it up. There, on one of the pages was a moving picture of Hitomi talking Naoki.

"Those memories, along with your new bond, have given you the 'hanged man' arcana" Margaret continued. She then looked at Hitomi, her face seemingly copying hers- straight with little emotion.

"As the journey and flows of dialogue amongst you all," Margaret began once again, "so will the understanding you have of one another." Margaret then broke out into a small smile, looking like a mother or elder sister who was proud of a younger one.

"As a result, it will create a much deeper bond" Margaret explained with a giggle. Igor opened his eyes slightly, knowing that Hitomi was about to awaken in the real world.

"Now then" Igor began, catching Hitomi's attention, "Until we meet again." Hitomi nodded and slowly closed her eyes as her vision began to blur- darkness engulfing the room.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Sunday, June 19th | Morning...

A handsome boy- about 5'11- with fluffy copper hair that was mostly covered by a black beanie, brown eyes that shone through lensless black glasses, and had tan skin was walking around the small town of Inaba; feeling a wave of nostalgia crash into him. The young man had lived in this town before. Back when he was a child, he would live here with his grandmother who was far too kind to him and his parents when they were facing financial troubles. The boy really cared for his grandmother and instantly thought of her when he started having trouble in his business and instantly decided to move in with her for a while.

One would consider the boy to be a bit flashy- or rather, handsome. With his fit features that didn't make him too buff or too slim, his blue and orange tank top perfectly covering his chest; his clean white pants seductively sticking to his legs. If anyone were to look at the boy, they would have known that he was from the city- with his ruby stud earring in his right ear, white and orange sneakers, and loose white socks. No matter which way one would look at him, they would all see him as a city boy.

"You realize this means that Ryouta is here for real, right?" a girl with short dark brown hair asked her friend, catching the boy's attention as he walked.

"I can't believe a star that big is coming here!" the girl's friend replied with a dreamy sigh. The boy narrowed his eyes in slight anger and annoyance as he repositioned his grip on his orange and white shopping bag.

Annoying..., the boy thought to himself.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Wandering some more around his childhood town, the boy finally found himself at the almighty store that practically ruled the town he once knew- Junes. The boy stared at the store for a moment, wondering when it exactly was put here.

All my favorite shops closed down because of this place..., the boy thought as he sighed softly, recalling the many closed stores and shops he had once loved. After a moment of staring, the boy finally entered the store and did some shopping for his grandmother. The boy was rather annoyed when he heard a painfully familiar song play as he grabbed the first few items of his shopping list. It was a song called "True Story" sung by a famous pop idol.