Missing Inn Maneger

3rd POV

Hitomi slowly opened her eyes, a familiar area coming to her vision. Hitomi sat across from a man with an unusual long nose and a woman with platinum-blonde hair. This is...

"Welcome to the Velvet Room" the man with the long nose, known as Igor, greeted. Hitomi glanced around the room in confusion, wondering how she ended up here yet again. After obtaining the contractor's key, she hoped to have entered this room of her own abolition, instead of in her dreams.

"One's persona abilities are driven by the power of your heart" Igor began, drawing Hitomi's attention to him. "Which can only be created by your bonds with others." Hitomi blinked in confusion at the statement.

"It was only through your persona interaction..." the woman next to Igor, known as Margaret began, drawing Hitomi's attention to her. "And the subsequence bond that formed, that you are able to obtain the magician arcana." A card, showing two hands holding a blue flame with an eye in the middle, descended in front of Margaret; dissolving into her old book on her lap. The book grew a light blue, as if becoming one with the card, and Margaret opened it up. There, in the middle of the book was a moving picture of Hitomi helping Yosuke accepting his other self. Hitomi's eyes widened at the picture, amazed that it was replaying the moment inside of a book.

"And as your bonds deepens, your powers will continue to grow" Margaret began with a slightly serious expression, before looking at Hitomi. "I urge you, remember what you learned today." Igor closed his eyes as he lowered his head.

"Well then, it is time for us to bid farewell" Igor said, causing Hitomi to flinch. She had questions for the two of them and was hoping to get some answers. But soon, Hitomi's consciousness began to fade as the room slowly began to be engulfed by darkness.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Saturday, April 16th

I stared intently at my desk, questions rushing in my head. Last night after I helped Nanako with various house chores, and tucked her to bed, the midnight channel came on and there a fuzzy blob appeared on screen. Did someone already get thrown in? Who was it that was shown? I shook away the thoughts as I slapped my cheeks together. It first matter who was shown on the midnight channel, Hanamura and I are going to save who was thrown inside.

"Morning, Narukami-chan" I heard a familiar voice Looked up from my desk and saw Hanamura smiling at me as he walked over to his desk behind me. I turned around in my chair to face him as he took a seat.

"Good morning, Hanamura" I said with a nod. I started to feel my face heat up as I stared at Hanamura. I looked away, blinking in confusion at my heated cheeks. Then I recalled Margaret's words from last night.

"-as your bonds deepens, your powers will continue to grow"

I looked back over to Hanamura once my face called down. The magician arcana... I wonder what it means in fortune telling. Hanamura's facial expression began to change into a serious one as he slipped his book-bag of his shoulder.

"You saw it right?" Hanamura asked. I nodded, my own facial expression becoming slightly more serious.

"Yes, I did" I said with a firm tone. Suddenly the door busted open, catching Hanamura and my attention. Satonaka rushed into the room, looking around frantically as he panted. I blinked in surprise at his appearance. His bowl-shaped light brown hair was a mess, strands sticking up as if he had jumped straight out of bed. His face was drenched with sweat, his eyes slightly dilated.

"Nise! What's going on?" Hanamura asked, a surprised with a hint of worry in his voice. Satonaka Looked over at us, noticing our presences.

"Have you seen Yukiko?" Satonaka asked, his voice slightly trembling with worry and fear. I blinked in surprise, feeling worried about the situation now.