The Start to a Hectic Summer

A/N: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm so happy, I finally got this finished! I'm so sorry for the wait everyone, my summer break had a lot of work put into it thanks to summer class at a local college. Thank you all for being so patient with me! Sadly... I'm not entirely sure when the next chapter will be up. I'll try to put some work into it, but with my class... It'll be difficult to say the least. But I want you all to know that I will never, EVER drop this story for one second; even though it may seem like it.

-------------------------------------------------

Thursday, July 28th | Afternoon...

I walked slowly down the sidewalk of Inaba, staring blankly at the long path ahead of me. It was a lovely day today, and all of my friends- to my knowledge- had some form of work to do. I wasn't all that bothered by it, and was even encouraged by some of them to rest for today due to my injury. But it doesn't really bother me... It's not that deep of a cut. And Ryo did a wonderful job at patching me up.

I was glad that my friends are worrying over me, something I'm a bit ashamed to admit, but it's a feeling that I imagine won't be fleeing from me for a while. I'm not worried about being alone anymore... I'm fine by that. Truly, I am. I'm fine with it. Really. If anything, I was anxious to know what will happen to Mitsuo. We had turned him to the police, which prevented Dojima from stopping by last night (much to my relief for it would have caused some trouble with my fresh injury). Are they going to take him to court? Send him to death? A lifetime in prison?

I let out a soft, stressed sigh as I decided to let my mind wander to better things, and roamed around the Central Shopping District. With the nice weather and start of summer vacation, the streets were a lot busier than normal, mostly children playing. It was a bit of a disheartening sight, knowing that the older kids were inside and on their mobile devices.

"Oh, Senpai! Fancy meeting you here!" a familiar voice called out to me. I stopped in my tracks and looked towards the left, where the voice had come from, and noticed Ryo- who was wearing his casual clothes- smiling brightly at me.

"Oh, hello Ryo-kun" I greeted as he approached me, his smile widening.

"Hey, I just finished my shift at the store. Are you free? Why don't we go eat?" Ryo asked excitedly, his face beaming cutely. With a face like that, I couldn't possibly say no.

"Okay, sure. What are you in the mood for?" I asked. Ryo hummed as he looked around before stopping as he stared at the north district. There was a brief pause before Ryo looked at me and smiled brightly.

"How about Souzai Daigaku? I haven't eaten there yet!" Ryo suggested. I blinked in slight surprise, amazed that he hadn't eaten at one of the three food stands in the town.

"Alright, sounds good" I replied with a nod. Ryo smiled with a certain charm and cuteness, causing my heart to beat in it's favor, and the two of us began to make our way to Souzai Daigaku. Ryo asked some questions regarding my injury and overall health, to which I simply reassured him that everything was fine. The cut gave me a headache every now and then, but it surely isn't something to worry over. After all, I put proper medication on it.

Upon arriving at Souzai Daigaku, the cashier smiled happily at us and immediately offered to serve some steak croquettes on the house. It turned out that she had a lot of respect for Ryo to give himself a big name and would be honored to serve him. Ryo became rather flustered and shyly accepted her offer. I found it rather cute for someone who usually appears on the sly side. Once retrieving our food, we sat down and began to eat while discussing over Ryo's past experiences with fans. Some of them were tamed, like fans confessing their love to him while others were dangerous with some older male fans trying to take advantages of his handsome face. It sounded like dangerous work to be an idol... I'm rather glad I decided to drop that dream. I wonder if Senpai has to deal with fans like that...?