[New Ver.] YasoInaba

A/N: The day has finally arrived... Sorry for not posting this on November 1st like I promised, I wanted to have the pictures for chapter 5 be finished before I posted. But I know a lot of you are excited for the rewrites, so I decided to post it on the 10th! Because of the delay, I'll only be posting one chapter every month instead of two. Sorry and thank you for your understanding.

Artwork are done by greentea_art 

  IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

The big city of Tokyo, Japan, buzzed with noise of the mixed chatter from people walking about the open train station. No one cared what other people were talking about. No one cared what other people thought. Some barely cared enough to even look at the others passing by. Like one particular individual who ignored the unconscious glances of the passersby, drawn like moths to a flame by the person's striking silver hair that stood out in the sea of black and brown. It was a young woman in her teens with a duffel bag hanging from her left shoulder, a souvenir bag held lovingly in her right hand, and green earbuds nestled in her ears playing classical music.

As if finally taking notice to the unwanted glances, the girl pulled up her hood, causing those that looked at her to finally go back to their selfish lives. The girl pulled out her phone from the bag and looked at the time. The train she was waiting for was to arrive shortly. Pulling out an earbud to hear the train announcement, she shifted her weight to her right leg and sighed, sliding her phone into her pocket. Exhaustion had been poking at her all day. She didn't dare open the camera on her phone to check her appearance, afraid to let the reality of her exhaustion set in.

"Men go on diets too, working hard to impress that special someone," a smooth, silky voice began; catching the girl's attention. Looking over her shoulder, she saw a rather handsome boy with slick back, unique copper colored hair that complimented his brown eyes who seemed to be about her age wearing a tuxedo, cleaning cups at what appeared to be a bar setting being broadcast on a television screen atop a nearby skyscraper. An advertisement, most likely. Bottles of different kinds of juices and non-alcoholic beverages were lined up in the shelves behind him. The girl couldn't help but nod in approval at that. "But why go on a diet? Gentlemen, enough with heading to the gym! Spend more time with your loved ones without all the stress! All it takes is a little willpower—heh, good thing there's something even I can handle."

"Slim down this summer with the refreshing taste of Queloie Magic," a calm, collected voice hummed as the boy extended a glass filled with soda and winked, a special effect star swirling forward and shaping into a beverage product. The girl continued to stare at the screen as the news shortly appeared, the news anchors clearly talking about something but the words weren't registering to her head. She wondered how a can of carbonated flavored water could slim someone down. She wasn't the type of person to drink fizzy water. It wasn't that she hated those sorts of beverages, it was more like... She had a rather embarrassing experience with them and wanted to try and avoid that situation again.

Just as the memory began to resurface in her mind, the screeching sound of metal wheels vibrated within her very core, causing the girl to take a step back. The train came to a slow stop and almost immediately the doors opened up, people flood out on both sides like a swarm of puppies being released from a kennel. The girl braced herself as people began to push one another forward into the trains doors, uncaring if they injured anyone. Once settled in, the girl grabbed onto one of the hanging handles, sliding her duffel bag to cover her rear and held the souvenir bag in front of her to cover her front.

Casting her eyes to what was in front of her, the girl instantly frowned as the window reflected her image. The reflection showed her small frame, short silver hair barely visible now thanks to her hoodie, fair skin, and gray eyes accompanied with light bags. She didn't look as bad as she thought she did, which was good, but the last thing she wanted was to arrive to her destination with bags under her eyes. The girl sighed and massaged her left temple, wondering if the bags would go away if she took a nap on the next train.