Chapter 1

I ran through the forest. "Come here little necromancer!" He called. My breathing began to become extremely heavy.

I tripped on a tree root. "Shit", I mumbled holding my ankle. "There you are. Don't run away", Luke said.

"I wouldn't get too close if I were you", I said. "What are you gonna do? Talk to your ghost friends?" he said sarcastically.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on making 'them' arise. "What are you doing?" he asked sternly.

"Turn around", I stated with a smirk. There were spirits that were put back in their physical body. A zombie as some people call them.

"Ah! What the fuck?!" he said backing up. "You underestimated how much power I hold", I said with a smirk. "Fucking Christ!!" Luke yelled climbing up a tree.

"Aw the scum is scared", I said. "Put them back", I heard Anna say. I sighed. I turned around to face Anna's ghostly figure.

"When you accidentally put me back in my body it was not a fun experience. Please put them back?" she pleaded. "Alright", I said.

I let them out and their bodies clambered on the ground lifeless.

I ran away from Luke. Luke is the vampire leader. He's terrifying and trying to mate with me. He thinks that the offspring would be very powerful. Necromancers are powerful.

Necromancers are also rare. There are only a few in the whole world. I ran and saw someone walking behind me.

I then turned around to see that I was about to bump into someone. "Ow", a male voice mumbled. "How-"

"No time the explain. Come on, let's get you somewhere safe", he said. We ran through the forest. We made our way to a small neighbourhood.

"Are you a paranormal?" I heard the guy say. "Um why?" I asked. "Only a necromancer could of done that", he stated.

"How do you know?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "I'm a vampire", he said. "Nice to meet a fellow supernatural", I said with a smile.

"Ya, there's not many", he stated. "I'm Emily", I said with a smile. "Nathan", the guy said. He handed me a piece of paper.

"Call me sometime", he said with a wink. "Sure thing vampire boy", I said winking back. He smirked and walked away.

I made my way home fiddling with the paper. I typed Nathan's number into my phone.

I walked in the front door of my house. "Mum! I'm home!" I called. "Have a good day?" she asked coming out of the kitchen.

"School was ok. It's hard being the crazy girl", I said with a shrug. "Humans", my mum scoffed.

"They don't understand. It's very discouraging", I said. "I think it's time to put you into Finley High", she said.

Finley High was a school just for supernaturals. Necromancers, werewolves, vampires, wizards, pixies and shadow hunters are all supernaturals.

My parents always wanted me to go there to further my necromancer education. I just stuck to human school.

I don't know why I ever wanted to go to human school, it's terrible.

I sighed and trudged up to my room. I decided to text Nathan. I had no contact with any other supernaturals, I was curious.

I sent him a simple 'hey'.

From Nathan:

Hey necromancer ;)

To Nathan: