Chapter 13

Nathan slammed his door. I frowned. Was he mad at me? What was I thinking!?

Of course he's mad. It would be so embarrassing. I knocked on his door. "Go away", he snapped.

A tear ran down my cheek. I went to my room and plopped on my bed. I laid down and stared at the ceiling.

My vision was blurred from the tears. I began to sob. I sobbed into my pillow so no one would hear.

I got up and got dressed thinking that doing something might make me feel better.

I sat back down on my bed. I bet my eyes are red and puffy. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was right.

I was still watery eyed. I was sniffling like crazy. There was a soft knock on my door. I walked over to it and opened it.

Jess was standing there. "Are you alright? I heard crying", Jess said looking concerned. "Nathan's mad at me", I said.

"I'll go talk to him", Jess said with a sympathetic smile. "Thank you", I said to her. "No problem", she said.

I closed the door and sat back on my bed. I twiddled my fingers and sat there. I didn't feel like getting up, or moving in any manner.

A few minutes later there was a soft knock on the door yet again. "Come in", I said.

Nathan's head peeked through the door. I looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry", he whispered. "No, it's my fault. I'm sorry", I said.

He sat down beside me. "I didn't mean to get angry", he said. "I embarrassed you. It was in front of your MUM", I said.

He wrapped his arms around me. He sighed. "I was embarrassed. I shouldn't of got mad though", he said. I looked into his green eyes.

"Do you forgive me?" Nathan asked. "Of course I do", I said. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you. I didn't mean to get mad. I don't want to loose you. Please don't leave me", Nathan said with a frown.

"Why in the hell would I leave you?" I said looking into his eyes. He shrugged. "Because I'm a dick", he said.

I turned his head so he would face me. "I'm not leaving you Nathan. I love you too much", I said looking into his eyes.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and snuggled up to him. He kissed my temple and sighed.

"Nathan?" I said. "Mhmm", he hummed. He turned to face me. I smashed my lips into his. He started to kiss back.

I sat on his lap and straddled him. We pulled apart panting. We leaned our foreheads against each other.

I smiled at him, he smiled back. "I love you so much", I said. "I love you more", Nathan said. "Not a chance", I said. "We'll just see about that", Nathan said with a wink.

He got up off the bed. "Where are you going?" I asked. "To go get ready for our date", he said.

"What should I wear?" I asked him. "What you're wearing is fine. I just can't go out in my pyjamas", Nathan said with a chuckle.

---

He came back wearing his Game Over shirt. He hopped on the bed and snuggled up to me. I kissed his cheek, making him smile.

"Ready to go?" Nathan asked me. "Yeah", I said. We got off the bed and walked downstairs hand in hand.

Jess saw us and smiled. "Glad you guys worked everything out", she said. "Thank you for the help", I said to her. "No problem", she said.