Chapter 9

--Nathan's P.O.V--

I ran towards Luke but he was extremely fast. I was fast but definitely not as fast as him.

He threw Emily in a van and got in. The car then started to drive away. "No!" I yelled as the van sped away.

It turned into traffic and I couldn't see the van anymore. "Fuck!" I yelled. I ran back to Emily's house.

"She's gone", I said putting my head in my hands. Her mom began to sob, her brother was attempting to calm her down. I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands.

"We'll get her back mate", Max said. "Can someone please explain what is going on?" Emily's brother asked angrily.

"Mate this is all you", Max said patting my back. I sighed.

"Well first off, Emily is now a vampire, and also my girlfriend. Luke the vampire leader has been trying to kidnap her and make her his mate. We came here to explain everything but Luke came and took her", I said. I sighed and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"That creates more questions rather than answering them", her brother said. I tried explaining with more detail.

"Well we have to go get her now don't we?" he said. "It's not going to be that easy", Nareesha said.

"We need to come up with a plan", Max said. "Let's go back to the cabin", Jay said.

"What am I so posted to do?" he asked. "Sit tight necromancer, we have this", Tom said. "I'm not going to sit tight, and don't call me necromancer. I have a fucking name you know", he snapped.

"Oh fuck off before I break your pretty little face", Tom said. Her brother lunged at Tom. "Stop it!" Lois yelled very loudly.

"We're not here to fuck around we need to find her!" she scolded. "Lois is right, calm down Tom", I said looking at him.

My fangs came out. "Ah, fuck", I mumbled. I was hungry. This is not good.

"What's wrong mate?" Siva asked. I opened my mouth and pointed at my fangs. "Shit, we gotta go back", Jay said.

I got up and walked out. I ran back to the cabin and got a blood bag out of the fridge. I drank it quickly.

I knew I couldn't have another. If you have too many of these you get really high.

I can't afford to be high when I need to find Emily. Everyone came in the front door.

"I'm hungry", I heard Jay say. "We'll go to get some pizza", Lois said. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I saw Lois and Nareesha walk out the door.

--Lois's P.O.V--

Nareesha and I were walking to the pizza shop. It was around five so it was starting to get dark.

I looked up at the stars, they were really beautiful. I looked beside me and noticed Nareesha wasn't there.

Someone wrapped their arms around me. I kicked them in the crotch but they still held their strong grip.

I twisted and flailed but they wouldn't let go. They threw me in a van. I saw Nareesha being tied up in ropes.

Someone wrapped ropes around my body. I tried to kick free and run but they began to tie the ropes tighter.

They then put tape over my mouth and joined my feet together. They took Nareesha's wand.

They came to me and stole my sword. They left us completely defenceless. I felt pain in the back of my head.

Then everything went black.....

--Tom's P.O.V--

"Where are they?" Jay said."Probably a long line", Max said shrugging. "I'll text Lois", I said taking out my phone.

To Lois <3:

Where are you?? We're hungry!! x

I sat there waiting for a reply but nothing came. "Something is wrong", I said getting worried.

"I'll text Nareesha", Siva said. We waited for a response, but none came.

"Something is very, very wrong", Siva said looking worried.

--Emily's P.O.V--

I heard people come down the stairs. I was chained up in a basement. I saw two people get chained up. I stayed quiet.

The followers walked upstairs leaving the three of us chained up. "Emily?" I heard a familiar whisper; Nareesha.

"Nareesha?" I said. "And Lois", I heard Lois say. "Shit, they got you guys too", I said with a sigh.

"They'll come and get us", Nareesha said. "Yeah", I whispered.

__________________________