Chapter 8

A/N:

*Please READ?!*

I'm not making this chapter dirty cuz it feels really weird. Idk... That sounded weird.... What am I doing with my life?! *sigh* It's just I need a clean chapter cuz I read my past chapters over and it scared me.... Like ew how did I write that..... Idk.... I'm actually not this messed up in real life ok!! I'm a fangirl... What do u expect... We're all crazy.... XD Plus I wanted to make myself a badass necromancer cuz it's just cool. That's the only reason I put myself in this. So don't think I'm creepy cuz I'm not!!! Lol I'm a goody two shoes who gets straight A's and reads fanfiction too much..... I've read too much fanfiction.... It's messed with my mind.....

IF U JUST READ ALL THAT ILY lol xx

__________________________

"How are we so posted to bring you on tour with us if Luke will recognize you?" Jay asked. We were sitting around the table discussing how the boys have to go on tour.

"Leaving her here is not an option at all", Nathan said. "Its not safe", Max agreed. "How about dying your hair", Lois suggested.

"That could work", Nareesha said. "Well go buy hair dye now", Lois said getting up. "But-" Lois cut me off.

"You can't come with us. It's not safe around here", she said. I sighed in defeat and slumped in the chair. The girls left leaving me with the boys.

---

The door opened and in walked Nareesha and Lois with a bag of hair dye.

"Lets dye your hair", Nareesha said. "What colour did you get?" Nathan asked them.

"You'll have to wait and see", Nareesha said. I got up and followed them into the washroom.

We walked in and they got the box of dye out of the bag. I looked at the box. It said it was Strawberry Blonde.

I chuckled. I've always envied people with red hair. Now I'll get to have some of my own.

"Is it ok?" Nareesha asked me. I nodded with a smile. "We thought it would suit you", Lois said.

"Alright lets get started", Nareesha said opening the box of dye.

---

I started rinsing my hair. I haven't seen what it looks like yet and I'm curious on how it turned out. I've never dyed my hair before.

Lois passed me a towel and I dried my hair. Nareesha grabbed a hair dryer and began drying and combing my hair.

After ten minutes my hair was dry. "It really does suit you", Nareesha said with a smile. "Can I see it now?" I asked. She nodded. I turned around to face the mirror.

My eyes grew wide in shock. I loved it. I began running my fingers through it. "You like it?" Lois asked.

"I love it", I said with a smile. "Should we show the boys now?" Lois asked. "We should", Nareesha said. Lois threw a towel over my head covering my hair and also covering my eyes.

I started laughing. "Lois I can't see!" I said laughing. "Your hair is covered. We'll make sure you don't run into a wall", she said making me laugh harder.

I felt hands on my shoulders guiding me. We walked into the living room. I heard the boys talking to each other.

"You ready to see?" I heard Lois ask. "Just take the damn towel off I can't see!" I said laughing.

"Alright, stop being so feisty", Lois said. I laughed. She lifted off the towel.

"Ta da!" Nareesha said. "Wow", Max said. Nathan came up to me and examined my hair. "I approve", he said with a chuckle.