Chapter 2

"Oh shit, You have to leave. Its happening", Nathan said. "What?" I asked. "Vampires have to mate every full moon once they turn 17. It ends when you turn 18. I'm going to become possessive. Please leave?" Nathan begged.

"Alright", I said getting up. I walked into the living room and sat down with the rest of the boys. "You ok?" a dark skinned guy asked me. "I'm ok. Oh shit, my parents are never going to let me back anywhere near the house now", I said putting my head in my hands.

"Why?" the curly haired guy asked. "My parents only care about passing on the perfect necromancer gene. I'm a vampire now they're not going to let me back. They didn't care about love, they only cared about genes. The only reason my parents got married was because they were both necromancers", I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry", the bald one said. I shrugged. "Live here then", the dark skinned guy said.

"Really?" I asked. "Why not", the bald guy said. "Thank you", I said smiling at them.

"We never properly introduced ourselves", the dark skinned guy said. "I'm Jay", the curly haired one said. "I'm Max", the bald one said.

"I'm Siva", the dark skinned one said. "I'm Emily", I said smiling at them. "So you guys are supernaturals too", I said.

"I'm a Wizard", Jay said. "Werewolf", Max said. "I'm a Wizard", Siva said. "And Tom, who isn't here right now, he's a shadow hunter ", Max said.

I nodded. Nathan came into the living room and grabbed my arm. "Nathan, no", Max said. "I need to mate. Now", he said through gritted teeth.

"Turn the radio on", Max said with a sigh. "But-" I started but Nathan cut me off by putting his lips on mine.

He pulled me upstairs into his room. "Nathan", I mumbled as we got into his room. "I'm sorry. I have to", he said putting his lips onto mine once again. I started kissing back.

He sat me down in the bed and continued kissing me. He put his hands on my waist. We pulled apart.

He put his head in his hands and started crying. "Nathan?" I said concerned. "I'm sorry.. I-I just met you. But I remembered that I bit you.... I can't mate with anyone else. If I do I'll die", he said.

"If you have to it's ok", I said. "Are you a virgin?" he asked. I twiddled with my fingers and nodded. "I'll go gentle I promise", he said. "Alright", I said.

He kissed my cheek. I turned to look at him. I pressed my lips to his. He started to unzip my dress.

He pulled it off and continued kissing me he took off his clothes just leaving him in his boxers.

He kissed me and unclasped my bra. He started kissing my breasts. I let out a soft moan. I saw him smirk.

He started to pull down my underwear. He pulled them off and threw it across the room. He pulled down his boxers.

He pulled a condom out of a drawer and put it on. "It'll hurt at first but then it will feel better. I promise", Nathan said.

He hovered over me. "Ready?" he asked. I nodded. He began thrusting into me slowly.

"Ow", I said in between gritted teeth. He moaned. Tears ran down my cheeks because it hurt so bad.

He grunted and moaned. I stayed quiet and clutched the sheets waiting for it to be over. It then started to hurt less.

I began to moan in pleasure. "Does it feel good?" Nathan said. I nodded and moaned again. He began to thrust faster. "Oh Nathan", I moaned in pleasure. He grunted huskily. "You're mine forever", he said. "I'm yours forever", I said.

I felt him twitch and pull out. He laid beside me and panted. He put his arm around me. I panted and tried to catch my breath.

"Did I hurt you?" Nathan asked concerned. "No", I said. "Good", he said. My eyes began to close and I fell asleep.

---

I woke up alone in Nathan's bed. I got up and changed back into my clothes. I can't go back to my house and get my things.

I walked down the stairs. I saw the lads sitting on the couch. I saw a guy that I haven't met yet, that must be Tom.

"Mourning", Siva said. "Mourning", I said with a smile. "Hi I'm Tom", Tom said. "I'm Emily", I said smiling at him.

"I glamoured your family. They now think you've moved in with your relatives in America", Jay said. "Alright", I said. "I'll take you shopping today to get some clothes", Nathan said.

I nodded. "For the meantime you can wear some of mine", Nathan got up and took my hand. He lead me up to his room. He handed me some sweatpants and a shirt.

I went into the washroom and put them on. I came out and Nathan was standing there waiting for me. "You look good in my clothes", Nathan said.

"Thanks", I said with a chuckle. "Emily?" Nathan said. "Mhmm", I hummed. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. "Yes", I said with a smile.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I smiled at him. "I'll show you what love is", he said. I grinned and kissed his nose. Even though I just met him, it feels right.

We pulled apart and out fingers intwined. We walked downstairs and sat on the couch.

Nathan put his arm around me and I leaned into him. "I see you both worked everything out", Jay said. We nodded and smiled.

The door burst down and a group of people walked in. "Get away from my mate", Luke said to Nathan.

Nathan wrapped his arms around me protectively. The lads got up and began to fight the group. "Go hide and don't come out", Nathan said. "No I'm fighting", I said.

Luke wrapped his hands around Nathan's neck. I felt my fangs come out. "Don't touch him", I said. He saw my fangs and squeezed Nathan's neck tighter.

"She's not your mate. She's mine", Luke said to Nathan. "Nathan is my mate not you", I said. I punched Luke. I saw Anna come up and push Luke. He was very confused.

Anna hit him with a chair. Nathan grabbed my hand and lead me out the back door.

He lead me into a forest. We kept running until we reached a cabin. He opened the door and signalled for me to go in.

It was quite nice inside. It was very similar to the house. He lead me into a cellar. It had couches and beds. It also had a shelf on non perishable foods.

"We prepared for something like this", Nathan said. He locked the door to the cellar and sat on the couch.

I sat next to him and looked at his neck. It had finger marks all over it. I frowned. "I'm fine", he said.

Tears streamed down my face. "This is all my fault", I said sobbing. "Don't say that. It's not your fault. I'll protect you from him", Nathan said tucking my light brown hair behind my ear.

I looked at him. I leaned in and softly kissed him. He leaned his forehead against mine after we pulled apart.

"You have beautiful eyes", he said. My eyes were green like his. I smiled and pecked his lips softly.

__________________________

Hope you enjoyed!! :)

Comments and votes are greatly appreciated

-Emily xx