Chapter 3

There was a clicking sound and the lads came in the cellar. There were two girls with them. They came in and sat on the couches panting.

"I'm sorry this is all my fault", I said putting my head in my hands. "It's not your fault", Siva said. I looked up and looked at the two girls.

The one girl had dark mocha skin and was holding a wand. I knew she was a wizard. The other girl had shining dark hair and had runes drawn on her; obviously a shadow hunter.

"I'm Nareesha", the mocha skinned girl said. "I'm Lois", the girl with dark hair said. "Emily", I said.

"Nice to meet you", Lois said. "Nice you meet you too", I said. Nathan put his arm around me. I snuggled into his chest. Nareesha sat next to Siva and they intwined fingers.

Lois sat next to Tom, he put his arm around her. I saw Anna come through the ceiling.

"Anna", I said. Everyone looked at me. "I'm not crazy. I'm a necromancer. Well I guess vampire too", I said. Nareesha and Lois nodded.

"Are you ok?" Anna asked me. "Yeah I'm fine", I said. Nathan put his hand on my thigh and ran his thumb back and fourth in a soothing way.

I leaned my head in the crook of his neck. He kissed my cheek and put his arms around me.

"Babe, can you take Nareesha to go get clothes for Emily?" Tom asked Lois. She nodded, Nareesha followed her. They made their way out of the cellar.

---

We stayed in the cellar for five hours. Nareesha and Lois were still not back. Tom was texting Lois and they said that they'd be back soon.

I sighed and bounced my leg in a nervous manner. I have bad anxiety. Nathan put his arm back around me. "Are you alright?" Nathan asked me concerned.

"Yeah, I'm just scared that Luke is going to find us", I said. "He won't, and if he does I'll protect you", Nathan said. My phone buzzed.

It was Luke.

You're mine not his. I'll kill him if you don't come to me now. We were meant to be together

Nathan looked at my phone. "Don't worry. Just ignore it", Nathan said. "Nathan, how am I so posted to just ignore it. He's threatening to kill you!" I said my voice catching.

I began to sob. Nathan kissed my temple and wrapped his arms around me.

"This is not gonna last forever

It's that time when you must hold on.

And I won't let you surrender,

And I'll heal you if you're broken", Jay began to sing.

"We can stand so tall together.

We can make it through the stormy weather.

We can go through it all together, do it all together, do it all

I'll be your strength.

I will, I will, I will.

I'll be your strength.

Yes I will, yes I will.", Nathan sang.

"I won't sleep till the sky is calmer,

Keep on searching till I find you.

And my love will be your armor,

In this battlefield around you", Tom sang.

"Hand in hand we will walk together,

We can make it through the stormy weather.

We can break down walls together, do it all together, do it all

I'll be your strength.

I will, I will, I will.

I'll be your strength.

Yes I will, yes I will", Nathan sang.

"Hold on, hold on.

I'll be, there soon.

So hold on, hold on,

I'll be, there soon.

So hold on, hold on,

I'll be, there soon.

So hold on, hold on,

I'll be, there...", They all sang.

"I'll be your strength.

I will, I will be.

I'll be your strength.

I'll be, I'll be

I'll be your strength.

I'll be, I'll be

I'll be your strength.

I'll be, I'll be", Nathan sang.

"I'll be your strength.

I'll be strong for you

I'll be your strength.

And I'll keep strong for you", Max sang ending the song.

"Ok group hug", I said with a giggle. They all got up. We had a group hug.

"You guys are awesome", I said. "We know", Jay said pretending to do a girly hair flip. I began to laugh.

"There's that smile", Max said. I grinned. He touched my ear making me laugh.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a chuckle. "Max has this thing with ears", Tom said. "It's the boy", Max said in a funny voice touching Tom's ear.

I laughed and sat back on the couch. Nathan sat next to me and pecked my lips.

"No PDA", Tom said. Nathan smirked and slammed his lips into mine. We pulled apart. He looked up at the ceiling.

"Oh look a full moon", he said with a wink. "Get a room you two", Max said. "Maybe we will", Nathan said with a wink. I slapped his arm.

"I was kidding", he said. "You better have", I said poking his chest. The cellar door creaked and in walked Nareesha and Lois.

"We put all your things in your room", Nareesha said. "Lets go get our things and being them here", Tom said.

"You can come out just stay in the cabin", Nathan said. "Alright", I said.

Nathan got up. "Nathan?" I said. "Mhmm", he hummed. "Be carful", I said.

He came back and softly kissed me. "I will. We'll be right back", Nathan said. "Alright", I said.

__________________________

Three chapters in a day ;) I'm on a roll!!! lol XD

Comments and votes are greatly appreciated :) xx

-Emily xx