Chapter 5

There was a bang on the cellar door. "Stop shagging and get out here. Jayne is here", I heard Jay say.

Nathan sighed and got up. I put on my clothes and combed my hair with my fingers.

Nathan grabbed my hand and opened the cellar door. He held it for me and I walked out.

I had a big blood stain on my jeans. "Here let me fix that", Nareesha said waving her wand in front of the stain. It then vanished.

"Thanks", I said with a smile. "No problem", she said back. Nathan wrapped his arm around my waist.

We sat on the couch in the living room. Nathan put his arm around me. I nuzzled into his chest.

He kissed my temple. A woman came in. That must be Jayne. "Luke has been spreading around that he killed you", Jayne said.

"Do I look dead to you", Nathan said. "Emily is the one that saved him", Max said.

He kissed my head. "The blood of a mate has extraordinary healing properties", Jayne said.

"How are you dealing with all the change?" she asked me. I shrugged. "I'm ok with it. I grew up a supernatural so I'm kinda used to all of this", I said with a chuckle.

"What were you?" she asked. "A necromancer", I said. Her eyes widened. "I've never met a necromancer before", she said studying me.

Anna came into the room. "Anna", I said with a smile. She waved at me with a grin. "You can't see her but this is Anna. She used to be a Wizard before she died", I said.

Everyone said hello. "Tell them I say hi", Anna said. "She says hi", I said.

"Well, I have to go. If you boys need anything give me a call. Don't forget that photo shoot Friday", Jayne said.

The boys said goodbye. Nathan kissed my temple. I leaned my head in the crook of his neck.

"Next time be a little quieter", Jay said looking at us. "Sorry I'm just a good shag", Nathan said. I elbowed him in the gut. "Oomph", he said.

I laughed. "Violence isn't the answer", Nathan said waving his finger. I stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled.

"You both need to stop shagging so much", Jay said. "Jay, read this", Siva said handing him a book. "Read it out loud", Siva said pointing to a page.

When vampires reach the age of seventeen their hormones become more prominent. The male vampire must go out and preform sexual activities every full moon. Young vampires hormones change making them more sexually active. At the age of 18 the vampires fully mature and become adults.

"Oh that's why", Jay said. "You should read more often", Siva said with a chuckle.

---

I was sitting on my bed reading a book when there was a knock on my door. Nathan walked in with his Stewie PJ's on.

I smiled at him and patted the bed next to me. He closed the door and sat down on the bed. "Going to bed now?" I asked. "No, I just came to say goodnight", he said. I put my book on the side table and got under the covers.

Nathan got in beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "I love you", he said. "I love you too", I said. He started to get up.

"Please stay", I pouted. He smiled and nodded. "I'm just going to turn the lights out", Nathan said.

Nathan turned the lights out. He took of his sweater shirt and pyjama bottoms, leaving his in his boxers. "How are you not cold?" I asked him. He shrugged. "This is how I sleep", he said. He got into bed with me.

"Thank you", I said to him. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Thanks, for protecting me. You've saved my life more than once", I said. "You've saved mine too. No need to thank. I did it out of love", he said.

I turned around and faced him. I lightly kissed his soft lips. We pulled apart smiling.

"Night Nath", I said. "Goodnight Emily", Nathan said. I pecked his lips and turned back around. He wrapped his arms back around my waist.

I snuggled up to him and drifted to sleep.

---

I woke up to Nathan kissing my neck. "Morning", Nathan said with his husky mourning voice. "Morning", I said smiling at him.

"I was thinking we haven't went on our first date yet", Nathan said. "Its kinda hard to do that while trying to not get killed", I said looking at the covers.

Nathan brushed my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. "Everything will turn out fine", Nathan said.

I grabbed Nathan's hoodie that was on the floor. I put it on. I shivered, I was cold.

Nathan put his arms around me. He ran his hands along my arms to try to warm me up. I leaned my head against Nathan's.

I yawned. "Em", Nathan said. "Mhmm", I hummed with my eyes closed. "I love you", he said. "I love you too", I said with a smile.

"Is it weird that we just met two days ago?" Nathan asked. "No, ever heard of love at first sight?" I asked.

"Yeah, never believed it though", he said. "Well I do", I said leaning my head against his shoulder.

"I never said I didn't believe it now", he said. I smiled at him. My stomach growled. "Someone's hungry", Nathan said poking me.

"Mhmm", I said. "Better do it now and not in front of everyone", Nathan said. I lightly kissed his neck and stuck my fangs into him.

I drank some and pulled away. I took a tissue and wiped up the access blood around the holes.

Nathan pointed to his chin. I took the tissue and wiped my chin. He chuckled. "I have to go to the studio today, so stay here with Nareesha", Nathan said.

"Alright", I said. He pecked my lips and got up. He closed the door behind him as he left. I got up and got in the shower.

I quickly washed and got out. I dried my hair and let it cascade down my shoulders.

I looked in the mirror and noticed how pale I looked. I sighed and put on some foundation. The girls got foundation that matched my skin tone exactly.

I put some foundation on, then I applied some mascara. I walked out of the washroom and went to my closet. I grabbed a violet shirt that said 'Geek' on it.

I got some skinny jeans out of the dresser and got dressed. I made my bed and decided to go downstairs.

I walked down the steps to see the lads at the kitchen table. They were all eating breakfast, well except for Nathan obviously.

"Morning", Siva said to me with a smile. "Morning Seev", I said back. He chuckled and took a bite of his toast. Nathan patted the chair next to him. I sat down beside him.

He kissed my head and put his arm around me. "We're going to go out tonight at five", Nathan said with a wink.

"Where?" I asked. "It's a surprise", Nathan said. I sighed. He chuckled and pulled out his phone.

He started texting someone. "Who are you texting?" I asked. "My sister", he said.

"I didn't know you had a sister", I said. "Her name is Jessica, but we call her Jess", Nathan said. "That's a pretty name", I said.

His phone buzzed again and he replied. "It's 11 we better get to the studio", Max said. They all got up.

Nathan pecked my lips. "Remember 5:00. And wear something nice", Nathan said. I smiled and nodded.

They got their jackets on and walked out the door.

__________________________

Hey! Hope you liked this chapter :3

Comments and votes and greatly appreciated :) xx

-Emily xx