Chapter 4

I followed Lois and Nareesha out of the cellar. My fangs came out and my stomach growled.

Nathan looked at me. "Hungry?" he asked me. I nodded. He came over and wrapped his arms around me. He pointed to his neck.

"No, Nathan I can't", I said. "We're mates it doesn't hurt me. When were hungry we have to drink from each other. That's how it works", Nathan said.

I looked into his eyes. "Do it, it's fine", he said. I put my head near his neck. I stuck my fangs into his neck. He moaned? Why is he enjoying this..?

I drank his blood. It tasted amazing. I finished and pulled away. I softly kissed the mark I left in his neck.

"Nathan?" I said. "Yes?" he said. "How did that not hurt? Or at least cause discomfort?" I asked.

"I'll show you", he said. He leaned in and bit my neck. It felt so good. I understand why he enjoyed it.

I moaned. Nathan kept drinking. He finished and pulled away from my neck. "Damn, you taste good", Nathan said. I kissed his lips softly.

"Nathan go get your things", I said. "Come on Nath stop snogging. We have to go", Jay said. He sighed and pecked my lips.

He walked out and followed the lads. "Here I'll show you your room", Lois said. I followed her upstairs.

She lead me into a room. It had a bed, dresser, closets etc. "Here's all your new clothes", Lois said opening the closet.

It had shirts and sweaters in it. She showed me all the pants and things in the dresser also. "Nareesha used a spell to clean all of the clothes. So you can wear them now if you'd like", she said.

"I'm going to change", I said. She nodded and walked out. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans. I grabbed a tank top and a sheer cardigan.

I put them on and I brushed my hair. I noticed that the girls also bought me makeup. I washed my face and put some foundation and mascara on.

"Emily, um, come down here", I heard Nareesha say. I was confused I started walking down the stairs. Nareesha had her wand out and was shooting sparks at something.

Lois had a sword out and was swinging it at something. I looked and saw Luke and some on his goons. My fangs came out.

"Ah, there she is", Luke said. Lois punched Luke in the back. "Fuck", he mumbled. One of his goons pushed Lois into the table making it collapse. Luke grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

I kicked and punched him. He didn't react at all. "Emily!" Nareesha screamed.

The door burst open and in came Nathan and the lads. His mouth dropped and he ran over and punched Luke. Tom ran over to Lois who was doubled over in pain. Siva helped Nareesha and used a knock back spell on one of the goons.

Luke dropped me on the floor and started punching Nathan. "The cellar!" Lois yelled. I made a run for it and ran to the cellar.

I ran in and locked the door behind me. I sat in there hearing lots of thumps and fighting. I heard Nathan scream in pain.

I fumbled with the door and opened it. Luke and his followers were gone. Nathan was on the ground clutching his stomach.

"Nathan!" I screamed. I ran over to him and kneeled beside him. Tears streamed down my face at the sight of his wound.

I lifted his hands revealing a knife in his stomach. "No", I breathed. No, no, this can't be happening.... I think I'm in love with him.... The lads ran towards us. "You need to drop blood on the wound", Max said.

"My blood?" I asked. "Your his mate. Only your blood can heal it", Siva said. "This is going to hurt a bit", I said to Nathan.

I wrapped my hand around it and pulled it out. Nathan yelled in pain. I wiped the knife off on my pants and cut my wrist.

I held it over his wound. It dripped on it and Nathan sighed. It started to close. Nathan took a few deep breaths.

"You're ok", I said happy tears running down my cheeks. He kissed my cheek. I began to sob harder. I started shaking. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me.

Everyone left and left me and Nathan alone. "Shhh, everything is ok", Nathan said to me. I took a deep breath and wiped my tears away.

"N-Nathan, I thought-" I stopped mid sentence I couldn't bare to say it. "I'm right here baby", Nathan said soothingly.

I kissed his neck softly. "I think I love you", he blurted out. "You love me?" I asked. He nodded. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him with passion.

We pulled apart. "I think I love you too", I said. He smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear.

He kissed my neck softly making me moan. "Nathan not here. Were in the kitchen", I said. He winked and lead me in the cellar.

He locked the door and picked me up bridal style. I leaned in and kissed him as he carried me down the creaky stairs.

He placed me on the bed and continued kissing me. Nathan ran hands down my back and stopping at my butt. He squeezed it making me moan into the kiss.

I heard voices coming from upstairs. "Where are they?" I heard Jay ask. "I'm not sure", Max said. Nathan winked at me and squeezed my butt again.

I moaned. "Oh, they're shagging in there", Max said. Nathan pulled off my shirt and pants.

He kissed down my body. "Nathan", I said barely a whisper. "I love you", Nathan said. I put my fingers in his hair and pulled him down to my lips.

I kissed him. We pulled apart. "I love you too", I said. I put my hands on his warm chest. I pulled his shirt off.

I kissed his chest softly. I grabbed his belt and started to undo it. I pulled his pants down. I grabbed the hem of Nathan's boxers.

I pulled them down and began placing soft kisses on his length. He moaned. I put him in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it.

He moaned loudly. He moaned. I smirked at the affect I had on him.

I got up and kissed his neck softly. "I'm yours forever", I said in his ear seductively. He put his fingers in my hair and kissed my forehead.

Nathan laid me down and climbed on top of me. He unclasped my bra and kissed all over my chest. I sighed in pleasure.

He pulled down my underwear and threw them on the ground. He placed himself over me.

He kissed my nose and plunged into me. "Oh Nathan", I moaned. "Oh you feel so good", Nathan said huskily.

He began thrusting faster yet still being gentle. "I love you", I breathed into the crook of his neck. "I love you too, forever and always", Nathan said in between moans and grunts.

I found his grunting cute. I felt warm liquid go into me and Nathan pulled out. I panted and laid on his strong chest.

"You're so cute when you grunt", I said looking at the ceiling. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

He kissed my temple. "Forever and always", I whispered remembering what he said a minute ago. "Forever", Nathan said in my ear. "Forever", I said back.

He smiled and held out his pinky finger. I wrapped mine around his, pinky swearing.

Nathan wrapped his arms tighter around me. I kissed his toned chest and sighed. Life is good.

__________________________

Wow.... Four in one day.....

That's a lot lol XD

Comments as votes are greatly appreciated :) xx

-Emily xx