Chapter 14

"Goodnight Emily", Nathan said. I grabbed his arm. "Stay", I said. "Alright", he said. He got under the covers and snuggled up to me.

He kissed my neck. "I love you", he said. "I love you too", I said. Nathan wrapped his arms around me and laid on the pillow. I slowly drifted to sleep in my boyfriends arms.

---

I woke up looking at the clock. 2am. I felt something poke me. What the hell.

I lifted up the covers to see that Nathan had a boner. In his fucking sleep?

I giggled and laid back on the pillow. He groaned in his sleep. Horny little shit.

I lightly chuckled and ran my hand along Keith. He groaned in his sleep again.

I did it again and I got the same reaction from Nath. I silently laughed and rolled back over.

Nathan started rolling in his sleep and fell off the bed. I got up and saw Nathan rubbing his eyes.

"You fell off the bed", I said with a chuckle. He looked down. "What in the hell", he said.

He got back in bed. I snuggled up to him. "You were moaning in you sleep", I said with a chuckle. I patted Keith. Nathan closed his eyes and let out a shaky breath.

"You like that baby?" I asked in his ear. He slowly nodded and took a deep breath.

I giggled on how horny this boy could get. I could feel him getting harder through his boxers.

I circled my thumb around the tip. "Fucking hell", he mumbled. I moved my hand up to the hem of his boxers and snapped it against his skin.

He kept his eyes closed and let out another shaky breath. I kissed his cheek and laid on his chest again.

"Go to sleep baby", I said. Nathan wrapped his arms around me and yawned. "Such a fucking tease", he said making me laugh. "Sorry for waking you", Nathan said. "It's alright", I said.

I placed my hands on his bare chest. "I love you", I said drifting to sleep. "I love you too, forever and always", Nathan said.

I was too far gone to respond. I fell into a deep sleep.

---

I woke up and shivered. I only slept in shorts and a sports bra last night. There was a knock on the door. Nathan got up and answered it.

"The boys are here", Jess said. "Alright, thanks Jess", Nathan said. I got up and shivered. I didn't have any clean clothes to put on so I had to wear what I had on.

Nathan put on his sweatpants. He walked out the door with me following him.

I walked down the stairs to see the boys sitting on the couch. Tom threw two bags at Nathan.

Nathan unzipped one and handed it to me. It was filled my clothes for me. I could feel eyes starring at me.

I looked up to see Max and Jay gawking at me. I forgot I was only in a bra and shorts.

"Eyes off my girlfriend", Nathan scolded wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled at how protective he was being.

Nathan gets jealous very easily. I instantly felt self conscious and hid behind Nathan. "I'm going to get ready", I said grabbing the bag and running upstairs.

--Nathan's P.O.V--

"Sorry mate, but she's fit", Jay said. "I bet she's crazy in bed", Max said. "Shut up, will you?" I said to them.

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs into Emily's room. I closed the door and heard the shower running.

--Emily's P.O.V--