Chapter 20

--Lois's P.O.V--

I sat chained in the musty dungeon. Everyone was asleep except Tom, Holt, and I.

I saw Nathan sprawled out on the ground. His back was purple from the bruises he got from being whipped. There were deep cuts all over his back that still haven't stopped bleeding.

"We need to get out of here soon. Nathan's back will soon get infected and in a matter of days he'll die", Holt said.

"We're all chained up how are we going to get out?" I asked. "Not sure", Holt huffed. "We'll just have to wait for someone to come and get us", Tom said.

"But what if we don't get out. We'll all die", I said shuddering at the thought. Tom took my hand. "We'll get out, I promise", he said.

He ran his thumb along my hand soothingly. I sighed. "I love you", Tom said looking in my eyes. "I love you too", I said. "Go to sleep", he said. I nodded and leant against the wall.

I was so exhausted I fell right to sleep.

--Emily's P.O.V--

It was now 1 pm. I was sitting at the table with Keeleigh, Matt, Jude, Drew, and Riley.

"I have some friends that we should go speak with. They could help us get your friends back. We need to get them back soon, who knows what Hunter and Luke are doing to them", Matt said.

"Oh shit", I said. "What?" Jude asked. "It's a full moon", I said. "We need to get them back today. Nathan could die if he doesn't get a release", Matt said.

"What are we waiting for, let's go to your friend's", Drew said. We all got up and got in the cars.

---

We got out and went up to the door. The house was from the Victorian era. It was gothic style with a large wooden door.

Matt knocked on the door. The large door opened to reveal a woman in her twenties.

"Matt! So nice to se you again", she said with a warm smile. Her hair was a golden colour, and her eyes were a deep brown.

"Anastasia so nice to see you again", Matt said. "Come in", she said. We all walked in the house.

"We have come to ask for your service", Matt said. "What do you need?" she asked. "Friends of Emily and Keeleigh have been kidnapped. One is a vampire and tonight is a full moon", Riley said.

"Ah, I see. I will be right back. I'm going to get everyone else", Anastasia said.

She came back with a group of people. There was muscular guy with blonde hair in a fringe, a tanned girl with brown hair and hazel eyes, a girl with her hair dyed a deep red, and a guy with glasses.

"This is Xander, Shylynn, Crimson, and Halden", Anastasia said. "I'm Emily", I said. "I'm Keeleigh", Keeleigh said.

"Nice to meet you", Xander said. He held out his hand and I shook it.

"Xander is a vampire, Shylynn is a vampire, Crimson is a Shadow Hunter, Halden is a Wizard, and I am a Werewolf", Anastasia said.

"I am a necromancer and a vampire", I said. "I am a Shadow Hunter", Keeleigh said. "You're a necromancer?" Crimson asked in shock. Her name was very fitting with her hair colour.

"Yes", I said. "Her mate is a vampire", Matt said. "Where is everyone being held?" Anastasia asked.

"Luke's castle", Matt said. "Alright we better get going. Emily and Keeleigh stay here", Matt said.

"What do you mean stay here? I'm going", I said. "You can't come. We need you to keep safe. We can't loose our Midnight Stone", Matt said.

"You both can come with me, I'm going to train you to fight", Riley said.