Chapter 19

"Here we are", Keeleigh said as we pulled up to a building. "What is this place?" I asked.

"The Dusk Club", she said. "The what?" I asked. "A club for supernaturals", she said.

"Never heard of it", I said. "You don't get out much do you?" she asked with a chuckle. "I guess not", I said with a laugh.

We went inside. Keeleigh pointed to the back of the room, her runes peeking out from under her shirt sleeve.

"The pack always hangs out over there", she said. "We're asking Werewolves for help?" I asked.

"They're Skylar's pack we can trust them", she said. We walked to the back. "Hey Keeleigh!" a guy said. "Hey Matt!" she said back. I'm assuming he's the Alpha.

"What are you doing here?" Matt asked. "Skylar and others have been kidnapped", Keeleigh said.

"Hunter's back at it, hm?" Matt said. "So, will you help us?" Keeleigh asked.

"Of course, a pack sticks together", Matt said. A guy came up behind Matt. "Who's she?" He asked.

"I'm Emily", I said. "You have beautiful eyes", he said. "Uh, thanks", I said awkwardly. "Back off Drew, she has a mate", Keeleigh said.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know", Drew said. "It's alright", I replied. "You girls need some rest. We'll meet you at your flat in the morning", Matt said to Keeleigh and I.

"Alright", Keeleigh said. We walked back to the car and went to Keeleigh's flat.

-- Jay's P.O.V--

"Ahhh!" I heard Nathan scream in agony. I cringed as I heard the whip strike him again.

Everyone was shackled to the wall. I looked around the room at everyone. Max was trying to calm down Skylar by speaking soothingly to her.

Nareesha and Siva were holding hands. They had to stretch to reach each other due to the chains constricting them.

Everyone else was curled up in a ball with fear in their eyes. I heard Nathan scream in pain again as I heard the loud snap of the whip.

I cringed again and hugged my knees to my chest. I heard the heavy metal door to the dungeon open.

A man was being pushed in. He was struggling and trying to get out of the guards hold.

Everyone went silent as the man got chained to the wall. The guard left closing the door with a loud slam.

"Holt?" Tom said squinting his eyes. He was trying to get free of the shackles by pulling on them. "It's not going to work. We tried that already", I said.

"Yeah, it's me. I was at home when they burst in and took me. But I heard their plan... It's horrible", Holt said.

"What plan?" Max asked. "They're planning on overthrowing the King and Queen", Holt said. "That's terrible", Nareesha said. Holt nodded.

The door opened with a bang. In walked Luke with a bloodstained whip. "Who's next?" he asked with a psychotic laugh.

"How about you sweetheart?" he asked flicking the blood from the whip in Nareesha's face. "Don't touch her", Siva snarled.

Luke held up the whip and hit him in the cheek. Siva cringed and cried out in pain. "You're never going to get away with it", Holt said with a chuckle.

"Don't underestimate me", Luke said. He hit Holt in the shoulder making him cry out in pain. Luke walked out of the dungeon and slammed the door shut.

In walked two guards dragging a bloodstained Nathan. He had very deep slashes all over his back.

--Emily's P.O.V--

We were at Keeleigh's flat discussing our plan. "I spoke to an old friend last night. He told me most of the Werewolves and Shapeshifters have formed an alliance with Luke and Hunter. They plan on overthrowing the King and Queen", Matt said.

"We need an army", Drew said. "We should go talk to Ky, he knows every supernatural in London", Keeleigh said.

"Good idea, lets go speak with him", Matt said. We all went outside. I followed Keeleigh to her car, we both got in. We followed Matt and Drew's car to Ky's.

We pulled up in Ky's driveway. We all got out and walked up to the door. Matt knocked on it.

It opened to reveal a man in his mid twenties. He had almond shaped eyes. His black hair was up in a perfect quiff.

"May I help you?" he asked. "We have come to discuss something", Matt said. "Come in", Ky said. He moved out of the doorway so we could enter.

I walked in and my eyes began scanning the room. Everything was very modern. Everything was placed perfectly.

"How may I help you?" Ky asked us. "Luke and Hunter plan on overthrowing the King and Queen. Also, friends of ours have been kidnapped. We need to form an army. We were wondering if you could form a meeting", Matt said.

Ky pursed his lips. "I suppose one could be held in a few days time", Ky said. "Couldn't the meeting be held sooner?" Drew asked.

"I'm sorry, but I'm on a very tight schedule. The don't call me the highest warlock in London for nothing", Ky said.

"Sorry is not going to get them back", I snapped. "What's got your knickers in a twist?" Ky asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Her mate is one of the people who got kidnapped", Keeleigh said. "Oh", Ky said.

Matt put his hand on my shoulder, probably to stop me from exploding and breaking his neck.

"We will be back in a few days", Matt said. We walked out of Ky's house. A few days a lot could happen.

What if they were being starved? Or tortured? I shuddered at the thought. "You okay?" Drew asked me. "I'm fine, just wanting to snap that fuckers neck in two", I said.

"Feisty", Keeleigh said making everyone laugh. "Isn't there any way we could get them back sooner?" I asked.

Matt sighed. "There are some people I know", Matt said. "Who?" I asked. "Some friends", Matt said before getting in the car and shutting the door.

---

It was midnight and we were discussing the plan. "We will need all of the Shadow Hunters and Wizards if we want to stand a chance against them", Jude said.

A few others came to the flat when we got back from Ky's. "And Necromancers", Matt added. "I'm sure I could convince them", I said.

"You will need to be the army's leader", Matt said to me. "What?! Why me? What about you?" I asked.

"You won't need to do anything. Just lead. I will do all of the army tactics", Matt said.

"You will be our Midnight Stone", Riley said. "You will show Luke that you're not on his side. Give hope to everyone, that's what we need in a war", Matt said.

"Our army's symbol could be a star inside of a crescent moon", Keeleigh said. "That's an amazing idea", Jude said.

"Well everyone, welcome to the army of souls", Matt said.

__________________________

So I had to re-write this whole fucking chapter today....... I posted it last night then it disappeared. I was so angry at it last night. So u guys better vote cuz my fingers hurt....

It deleted the whole chapter. I even received an email saying it was posted!! Then poof it was gone......

-_- I was so mad last night...... But I re-wrote it.... did I mention I worked on this for three hours last night..... then it was gone..... there was visible smoke coming out of my ears I was so mad.

But now it's saved in my notes on my phone so if it decides to delete I'll just post it again.

But on a lighter note this book has reached 2,773 reads OMG THAT'S SO MANY!! I would like to thank all of you for reading. Writing these and receiving feedback makes me so happy. I'm really glad you're all enjoying this. It puts a smile on my face.

Comments and votes are greatly appreciated!! :)

-Emily xx