Chapter 16

I opened my eyes. I was still snuggled up in Nathan's lap. We were still driving. "Where are we going anyways? Nathan isn't well enough to go to the photo shoot", I said.

"We drove to London and got another bag for you", Nathan said. "We're now driving back to Gloucester", Max said.

"Alright", I said with a yawn. I put my head in the crook of Nathan's neck. He kissed my temple.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him. "Much better", he said. "Good", I said before kissing his cheek. "We have to fix your wound now", Nathan said.

"What wound?" I asked. "The one on your forehead", Nathan said. "You can't now Nath, you're too weak to loose blood", Siva said. "When can I fix it?" he asked. "Later when you're stronger", Siva said.

"When we get back from the tour we have to move", Jay said.I nodded and looked out the window. I saw a little boy about five years old run in front of the car.

I screamed making everyone jump. Tom put on the breaks. "What?! What's wrong?!" Tom asked panicked. "I-I saw a little boy run in front of the car", I said breathing heavy.

"I didn't see anyone", Jay said. I took a deep breath and sighed. "A ghost", I said. Nathan rubbed my arms soothingly.

It was horrifying. A little boy. So small. He didn't even have a chance to grow up. Tears ran down my face. So small. A child.

Nathan hugged me and rubbed my back. "The boy. He looked really little. Like five years old", I said. I couldn't imagine how the mother would have felt.

"I'm sorry you saw that", Tom said. "Being a necromancer isn't all that great", I said.

"But why would a ghost run in front of a car?" Jay asked.

"Its residual, meaning it replays over and over again. Like a song on repeat. It replays how they died. Some spirits are intelligent making them able to communicate, like Anna. For example, if someone died at 2:55 pm on a Saturday, then every Saturday at 2:55 the same situation would replay", I said.

"Oh", Jay said. "The worst part is living in a house that had a death in it. We used to live in this old house that an old man was murdered. In the basement at 12:00 am there would be a loud gunshot. At the time I was six, so it really scared me", I said.

"Luckily we moved", I added. I looked at the clock 5:00 pm. "I'm hungry, what about you lads?" Jay asked. "I am", Max said.

"I just want to get out, my legs are asleep", Nathan said. I got up off Nathan and sat on Siva. "Ow", Siva said. "Sorry I didn't mean to damage your dainty model legs", I said making everyone burst out laughing.

"They're not dainty! I work out!" Siva said defensively. I moved over and sat on Max's lap.

"No come back", Nathan said with a pout. "Nah, Max's leg fat is more comfortable to sit on", I said. The boys startled laughing.

"I'm not fat!" Max said. "It was a joke Mex", I said patting his head. "Well it wasn't very funny", Max said with a pout.

"I'm sorry", I said with a pout. "You hurt my feelings", Max said with a pout yet again. "What can I do to make it up to you?" I asked.

He pointed to his cheek signalling for a kiss. I patted his head and pecked his cheek. "Oi! She's mine!" Nathan said.

I went back over to Nathan. I lightly pecked his lips. "I am yours", I said. He wrapped his arms around me, I snuggled into his chest.

"No PDA in my car", Tom said making me chuckle.

---

We arrived back at Nathan's house. I got out and helped Nathan get up. He was still really weak.

Karen opened the door looking very worried. "Are you alright?" she asked. "I'm fine", Nathan said.

I helped Nathan into the house. I set him on the couch and sat next to him. Jess came down the stairs. "Are you alright?" she asked Nathan.

"Yeah, I'm fine", Nathan said. The lads came in. "What happened?" Karen asked.

Nathan put his arm around me and started explaining. "I wasn't paying enough attention and I swerved off the road. We hit a tree and I flew out the windshield. Then everything went black", Nathan said.

"Max noticed that Nathan was gone. I got out of the car and saw Nathan on the ground. We ran over to him, and I started dropping blood in his mouth. Siva told me to continue dropping it, so I did for about ten minutes. Nothing was happening. We thought Nathan was gone", I said.

"I woke up, then Siva and Max heard a Werewolf pack. They went off to fight them while Emily and I stayed there.

We heard rustling and saw a wolf staring at us in the bushes. It lunged at Emily and she fought it. She ran and the wolf followed her. I tried to get up and help her, but I couldn't, I was too weak", Nathan said.

"I ran and climbed up a tree. The wolf tried to climb the tree, but it couldn't. Max came up and started fighting it. I then jumped off the tree and jumped on it. I ran back to Nathan, knowing that Max could handle the wolf.

Nathan was surrounded by three wolves by the time I got back. I yelled at them to get away, they then turned into humans", I said.

"They then made some remarks that made me furious, so I mustered up my strength and fought one. I scratched him with my fang. Emily did the same to one. I then cut the third one leaving the three dead", Nathan said.

"Then we came and picked them up", Tom added. "Wow, quite a story", Karen said.

"Thankfully everyone is ok", Jess said. Nathan kissed my head, making me smile.

"But we have to fix that wound you've got there", Karen said pointing to my forehead.

I felt it, I winced as it stung. Nathan got up. "Nathan I'm fine, sit down", I said.

"I need a knife", Nathan said. "I'll get one", Karen said gesturing Nathan to sit down.

He sat down beside me. I intwined our fingers. Karen came back with the knife.

Nathan cut his wrist and dropped blood on my forehead. I sighed as the stinging went away. Karen handed Nathan a bandage.

__________________________

An early update! Sorry it was kinda short :/ This is just a filler. But I'll probably update again this week cuz I'm off on Christmas break. Yay no school!!!! Yes!!! But the terrible thing is exams are getting closer...... Great...... -.-

--Parts have been chosen!!!--

Max's girlfriend: Skylar (Kay_Luvs_You)

Jay's girlfriend: Keeleigh (Jaythans_Bxtch)

Nathan's Ex: Part still open

Comments and votes are greatly appreciated!! :)

-Em xx