Chapter 17

We finally arrived in Manchester. The tour started tomorrow. We all piled out of the van and grabbed our suitcases out if the back.

There were paps everywhere, snapping every picture they could. Nathan grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him as we walked.

We made our way into the hotel. The boys checked in. I was standing waiting with Lois and Nareesha.

Suddenly a man with a ski mask ran into the hotel. "Everyone on the floor!" he yelled loading his gun.

Everyone began screaming and frantically running around. There were gunshots and screams.

Definitely a human couldn't tell supernaturals what to do. I looked over and saw Max turn into a wolf.

Siva, Jay, and Nareesha pulled out their wands. Tom and Lois pulled out daggers that were concealed in their boots.

My fangs came out. People screamed at the sight of us. We were obviously freaks of nature to them.

"Wolf!" a girl screamed at the top of her lungs. Everyone ran around franticly.

The man began shooting at Max with his gun. I head Max snarl. Max pounced and the man shot at him again.

Max whimpered and collapsed on the ground. "Max!" Jay yelled. I used my vampire speed and pushed over the man.

He was in a daze from the blow. I cut him with my fangs.

I ran over to everyone. There were still screaming humans all around us. Jay waved his wand and the humans froze.

"That's better", Jay said with a sigh. Everyone was crouched next to Max. He was no longer a wolf. He was passed out on the ground.

"We need to take him to the Warlock of Manchester", Tom said. "Does anyone know where he lives?" I asked.

"No", Siva said. "I could help", a female voice said. We all turned around to see a girl with black hair and green eyes. The end of her hair has dip dyed blue.

"I'm Skylar", she said. "You know where the warlock lives?" Tom asked. "Yes I do, he assists my pack quite often", she said.

"Werewolf?" I asked. She nodded. "Well, lets go. We have no time to waist", Lois said putting her dagger back in the pocket of her boot.

Jay waved his wand again. "They've all lost memory of this event", Jay said. Nareesha waved her wand and everyone unfroze.

We quickly took our things and literally threw them in our rooms. We ran outside to the van that was parked in the parking lot.

Tom turned the key and the van started. Skylar was sitting in the front next to Tom telling him where to go.

Nathan and Siva were in the back of the van with Max, trying to keep him stable.

"Step on it Tom!" Siva said. "Take a left", Skylar said. Tom slammed his foot on the gas pedal and turned the corner.

I rammed into the door. "Ow, Tom that hurt", I said. "Sorry", he said. "Go straight, his house is on the right, next to that big tree", Skylar said.

We pulled in his driveway and quickly got out. Me and Lois walked up to the door.

Lois knocked on the door, while the boys picked up an unconscious Max.

A man opened the door. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a dress shirt.

"What do you need?" he asked his golden eyes glistening. "Our friend Max has gotten shot. He's a Werewolf", Lois said.