Getting Closer

We pulled up in front of a small building that just said Sue's across it. Tascha squeezed my hand "we are here" then let go of my hand and quickly got out and walked to my side. She put out her hand and I took it. We walked inside and were immediately greeted by a cute little old lady. The place was adorable "Tasch sweetheart how are you doing?" The little old lady pulled Tascha into a tight hug. Tascha hugged her back "I'm doing great grandma! I want you to meet someone", she pulled me close to her. I felt nervous "grandma this is Demi" her grandma laughed "I know who she is!" I smiled and she hugged me "my name is Sue but you can call me grandma". I smiled "okay grandma" she squeezed me tighter. Tascha giggled "grandma you're crushing my girlfriend!" She looked at me as soon as she realized what she just called me. My cheeks burned I loved hearing her call me her girlfriend. Sue let go of me "sorry sweetheart" I smiled "it's okay I'm a hugger". She smiled "so is Tascha" she winked at me and both Tascha and I blushed. I hugged Tascha to my side "okay okay grandma is my table set?" Tascha asked "of course it is sweetheart it's always ready for you". Tascha took my hand and said "come on!" I laughed she so cute when she's excited "where are we going?" I asked giddy to know she took me through a side door that led me outside to a single table. The patio covered the table and the flowers were all in bloom which made it smell amazing. I hugged Tascha "VIP!" She laughed and kissed my cheek "you're so cute" she said poking my nose. I scrunched it up "I don't know you're pretty cute yourself" I pecked her lips. She looked at me "okay my lady" she pulled out my chair I rolled my eyes "one of these days I'm going to get your chair first!" She laughed "doubt it!" I pulled her onto my lap "just got your seat for you" I winked at her and she threw her head back laughing revealing her beautiful neck I kissed it lightly making her stop she put her arms around my neck. I kissed her again this time right up close to her ear making her get goosebumps everywhere. She tangled her fingers in my hair I threw my head back she lightly pressed her lips against my neck. Her lips are so soft "Mmm" she stopped and laughed at me "not fair you are such a tease!" She laughed and jumped out of my lap and plopped into her chair. Ugh she is killing me! I looked at the table looking for a menu "hey there sexy lady where are our menus?" She winked at me "we don't need them our foods is being made right now, oh and there is our sweet tea." She pointed behind me "hey there Tascha who's your new- gir" their words trailed as I turned to look at the person talking. My eyes fell on him and my mouth dropped I scanned over his fit body. He looked at me "oh I'm sorry Tascha um Demi I didn't mean to stare". He looked to the ground nervously was he staring at me or Tascha I wasn't paying attention crap! He set down our teas Tascha grabbed his hand "it's okay Sam, I know she's stunning!" He gave her a half smile "Sam this is my girlfriend Demi! And Demi this is Sam he's one of my only friends". I smiled "hello Sam" he blushed "hi" he glanced at me giving me a quick smile. He looked at Tascha "the rest will be out shortly". Then he left I raised my eyebrow at Tascha "what was that about?" She looked me up and down "hello you are Demi Lovato lets just say he is a lovatic". I gave her an I don't believe you look "please! Something was going on between you guys". She laughed "he's 100% gay although he would go straight for you!" She winked at me I rolled my eyes "too bad I won't go straight for him". She laughed "I saw you Demi you can't fool me he has a nice body I know!" I felt my cheeks burn "threesome want to have a threesome" I sang to her well I kind of rapped it. She laugh "I had no idea I was in the presence of Big Sean!" I laughed "what you a lovatic did not know I could rap?" I joked she gave me a serious look, like dead serious. Then she got up and slowly walked towards me swaying her hips. She leaned over and whispered "I know you can dance". She took my hands and pulled me out of my seat. She tapped her phone and Mona Lisa started playing fuck she is so hot! I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me then I turned her around and she pushed her ass up against me. I whispered in her ear "Mmm you are so sexy good thing you didn't dance like this with me on stage". I breathed heavy on her neck she shivered and then dropped low and spun around. She slowly ran her hand up my side as she stood against me. I ran my hand down her back and grabbed her ass pushing her body as close to mine as possible. I dropped my body and popped my ass out I gave her an innocent smile and she pulled me up to her face. She crashed her lips on mine and I kissed her back hard I wanted in but resisted. I pulled away and fanned my self as the song ended "God Tascha!" She smiled sweetly "you are so not as innocent as you seem." She laughed "you don't know the half of it!" She grinned I laughed "I'm sure I don't". I sat back down and drank half of my tea trying to cool off. She raised her eyebrow "are you okay Dems?" I nodded my head yes and continued drinking my tea till it was gone. She was still looking at me concerned "stop looking at me like that Tascha!" She grabbed my hand "I am sorry I just worry about you". I tangled my fingers in hers and smiled "don't worry I just needed to cool off. Seriously for someone with no experience you sure know how to get me". She laughed "I'm not joking you make it impossible not to want you!" She raised her eyebrow "you're joking right I was two seconds away from taking full on advantage of your sexy body!" She smirked "staaap oh my God do you want me to jump you right now!?" I slapped her arm playfully "seriously Tascha I don't want to ruin this by pushing you too far you are worth taking it slow." She sighed "what if I don't want to take it slow?" I rubbed her hand "I can feel you tense up and I understand it's okay". She pulled her hand away and ran both her hands through her hair. She mumbled under her breath "stupid body". I looked at her and reached out my hand "it's ok-" she cut me off "no it's not I hate that my body reacts automatically. I have wanted to kiss you and hold you for so long! Now you're here and I want you but my body freezes up." She put her face in her hands and started crying I got up and kneeled down next to her "listen to me we will get through this together". She put her arms around me "thank you Demi, I love you so much!" She pulled me onto her lap and squeezed me tight. I whipped her tears away "I love you too". Saying those words felt so natural I'm in love with her! I kissed her cheeks "I love you I love you I love you" I sang to her sweetly. She smiled "I love you more than you will ever know!" She kissed my lips tenderly I kissed her putting my hand on her neck. Then I slowly pulled away I kissed her nose and went back to my seat. I laid my hand out and she took it in hers. We heard footsteps and Sue and Sam where walking towards us with food. It smelled great I smiled widely "oh my gosh Sue you are amazing!" She laughed "you're too sweet" she set a plate that had a small salad on it a bowl of soup and a sandwich. I looked at Sue "thank you this looks amazing!" She smiled "enjoy!" Then walked away I took a bite of the sandwich "wow this is really good!" Tascha smiled "I know!" She glanced at her phone and whispered under her breath "shit". I looked at her confused "what is it are you okay?" She looked at me nervous "um I don't want to rush you but I don't have anything ready if you really do want me to come on tour with you." I laughed "don't worry I'll help you pack and if you forget anything you can borrow mine or we will buy whatever you need, but I will hurry up just for you" I winked at her.