Broken

Demi I can't stay with you any longer...

The words hit me and I leaped out of the suv and took off running towards my dressing room no no no this can't be happening "Demetria wait!" I heard Max and Eddie but ignored them. I busted into the room the table was broken and there was blood on the floor. I fell to my knees not thinking about the glass "NOOO!" I felt the tears burn down my cheeks. This can't be happening I felt a hand on my shoulder "NOO GET OFF!" I screamed but they didn't listen as I felt the familiar arms of my dad surround me. I cried into his chest "I need to find her dad I need her". He walked me into the bathroom and cleaned up my knees I didn't even realize I was bleeding. "I'm fine please lets go find her she can't be far!" I said frantic to get off the counter. Eddie stopped me "Max is looking for her, Demi I'm not letting you out of my sight!" I stood up "I'm an adult you can't stop me!" I slipped passed him but he grabbed my arm "Demi I'm just trying to keep you safe if you're hurt you can't help her". I looked at him then sat back up on the counter I covered my knees with bandages and then said "alright come on" he sighed. I followed the blood which lead out an emergency exit then stopped. No I looked around frantically Max was up the street talking to security and calling the police. I felt my heart shatter what if I never see her again? I gasped for air as my tears flooded me. I felt Eddie's arms around me again I pushed away I need her. I looked around whipping my eyes and face. I need to do something I can't sit and wait no no no. I ran towards Max "did anyone see the license plate or which way they went?" He looked at me sorrow feeling his eyes. I looked at security "what the hell do we pay you guys for?" I felt the anger boil inside me and just wanted to lash out I can't handle this. Max grabbed me "calm down listen we are going to find her Demi". I shook my head "not if we stand here and talk about it." He nodded "I'm getting footage from the servalence videos." I looked at the ground "I'm sorry for yelling". I ran my hands through my hair I knew I should have went with her. This is all my fault how could I be so stupid? I turned to my dad and buried my face in his chest letting my tears fall yet again. He held me tight and walked me towards the suv and helped me get in "Demi take a deep breath you are strong okay?" I just nodded my head I'm to the point of sobbing I can't control the tears at all. The different scenarios played in my head of what could happen to her. She's hurt and bleeding and I am not there to save her. Max got into the suv and said "okay they got the license plate and footage of them leaving." I sat up and he started the engine. The police are already ahead of us but Max had an idea to cheek servalence video from the shops on the street. We slowly tracked our way behind. I am freaking out its getting really late now what if we don't find her tonight? This is one of the worst experiences I have ever dealt with. Every time we stop to see which way they went we are falling further and further behind them. I am not going to rest till I get her in my arms. I felt my phone vibrate and looked down new message from My Love Tascha. It was a picture I felt my heart break and the anger build in me as I looked at it. Tascha was naked her face was black and blue covered in tears. There was blood all over especially where the ropes cut into her skin. I felt my phone go off again another picture this one was captioned she's mine now bitch. He was raping her I am going to kill him. I am boiling over I have to do something right now to get out all this anger. I felt the car stop "Demi it is 2 am you need to rest" I looked out the window to see a hotel "no I refuse to do anything but look for her. He is raping her as we speak please!" Max looked at me "how do you know what he's doing?" I showed him my phone "he's texting me with Tascha's phone." He grabbed my phone then got his out "we have GPS on both your phones I need you to keep the texting up for more time so it can get a strong signal" I nodded and texted back.

S: I will find you and kill you.

R: Hahaha I'd like to see you try bitch.

S: You are a disgusting sick person you will get what you deserve and I swear I will get you.

R: Listen you fat ass slut she loves and is with me. If I am not with her no one is and I will make sure of that.