Healing

"Descha wakey wakey" I felt Tascha cuddle into me more. I looked at her and kissed her cheek then looked to see Jul standing beside us with a big smile on her face. "You two are so cute!" I looked back down at my sleeping angel she really is cute when shes tired. I kissed her head “come on beautiful time to wake up so we can leave this hospital.” She sighed "Demi carry me" I laughed "I can't" she opened her eyes slowly "why not you carry me all the time". She looked serious so I lifted my hands and she gasped. She looked shocked "what the hell happened?" I looked at her sweetly trying to calm her "its okay it was so worth it to beat the shit out of them plus I broke his nose so a fractured wrist and broken pinky is no big deal." She shook her head "Demi that is a big deal your hands are important." I laughed "oh I know you love my hands" I raised my eyebrows making her laugh. Tascha looked away from me "can you believe this girl?" She looked to Jul who was laughing "what like it's not true I'm sure you do love her hands." Tascha turned red and I laughed "see Jul knows." We were all laughing when Max walked in "I don't know what's so funny but I missed your laughs girls. So are you ready?" I smiled "you are such a Teddy bear I love you Max thank you". Tascha smiled "yes thank you oh would you carry me since my love can't" he laughed “I think a wheelchair would be better I don't want to hurt you.” she looked down at herself "you are probably right". Jul walked around to Tascha's side "come on beautiful she helped Tascha get into the wheelchair and I grabbed our things. We headed to a hotel Jul helped us into our room then said "call me if you need anything". I looked at her "no please stay we can watch movies and stuff." She smiled and I couldn't help the smile from growing on my face. She looked at Tascha who was laying on the bed. Tascha smiled and patted the bed both Jul and I laid down next to her "I love you both so so much I just really want you both to know that". I looked at Jul and we both kissed Tascha's cheeks. She started laughing "you guys are ridiculous!" We all laughed then I looked to the both of them "so what do you beautiful girls want to watch?" They looked at each other and smirked as they whispered "no no no I don't want to watch anything I've been in." They laughed then Tascha said "why don't we vote!" I shook my head "no no no not fair two lovatics against me." They laughed and Jul looked at Tascha "told you it wouldn't work" Tascha looked at me "but Demi you are such a great actress and so beautiful. I can't help it I want to look at you all the time". God why does she do that my cheeks are on fire! I looked at Jul "do you see what I have to deal with she laughed "as long as its not me anymore!" She smiled "Tascha has a way with words." I looked at Tascha "so you use your words on others too Hmm?" Jul raised her eyebrow "yeah Tascha who else do you sweet talk?" She laughed "only my two special girls here." She pulled us down so we were laying closer to her "seriously I love you both so so much". Jul looked at me and we both kissed her cheeks again then said "we love you too". She smiled then looked at me "so can we watch princess protection program please?" I rolled my eyes and sighed "ugh but baby I'll be bored that's not fair." She finally gave in "what is it that you want to watch queen D". Jul laughed making me laugh "what about mean girls or something funny like that." Tascha looked at me "what no horror or drama?" I shook my head “I've had enough drama and terrifying moments lately to last a while don't you think?" She nodded "okay okay let's just watch mean girls". Jul agreed and then looked at both of us "are you girls hungry its almost noon and you haven't eaten why don't I order pizza?" I thought about it for a second I really didn't feel that hungry but Tascha for sure needs to eat. I smiled "that sounds good Jul". I looked at Tascha she seemed not so pleased with the idea of food. I understood why if I was her I wouldn't want to do anything “Tascha baby?” She looked at me “Hmm”, I looked into her eyes and whispered “I know you don't want to eat but will you please try for me?” She gave me a half smile “I am going to try Demi I promise”. I kissed her lips lightly “thank you baby” she nodded her head. Jul came back in and turned on the tv and gave both of us waters “pizza will be here in like 10 minutes”. We all laid down and finally decided that we were just going to type into Netflix ‘funny’ and click the first option. We ended up watching funny movies eating pizza and just relaxing the day away. Tascha fell asleep first no surprise there her body is trying to recover “Jul can I ask you a question?” She smiled “Demi you just did but sure” I laughed quietly “would you want to sing with me for the rest of the tour? I have heard you Tascha showed me a video of you playing catch me and I love your voice.” She looked at me shocked “please Tascha won't be able to anymore plus she didn’t really sing more like just danced.” She was looking down “are you sure Demi?” I looked at her seriously “yes I am 100 percent Sure!” She smiled “Oh my god I am going to sing with you eeep!” I laughed a little too loud because Tascha mumbled “Shh too loud” I kissed her head “sorry baby”. I looked at Jul “thank you so much, I am really excited to sing with you”. She smiled “me too” I looked at the time “we should get some rest beautiful” I held back a yawn. She smiled and went to get up “where are you going? This is a sleepover get back in this bed.” She smiled and we both cuddled up close to Tascha and fell asleep.