Fighting

It was now 7am we looked at each other knowing that we had to leave the peace we created here watching musicals. I really didn't want to face reality but the knock at the door forced me. I got up and walked to the door I peeked through the hole to see Max. I opened it and lets just say he didn't get any sleep. He came in with two officers and a guy I recognized from the past. It was his detective friend he's helped us with a situation before. I led everyone to the couches and sat next to Tascha. She grabbed my hand as everyone sat down. Max spoke first "Tascha we need as much information as possible." She nodded "I actually have a restraining order on Vince um his full name is Vincent Dagger. You need to find him first he is insane". She continued to tell them addresses and names anything they asked. I just looked at her the way she was holding herself. She had my hand on her lap her arms pulled tight to her sides and her legs tight together. She looks so small and fragile I can tell this is breaking her she looks nothing like the girl I met at meet and greets. I was pulled from my thoughts "Demi did you hear me?" Max asked I shook my head "I'm sorry what?" He looked at me "do you want to continue the tour as planned?" I felt a heavy burden being dropped on my shoulders why do I have to decide? I ran my hand through my hair "you can protect us right I mean we've gotten threats before". He nodded "I don't want to let all my lovatics down, besides what would we do if we canceled hide away? Can't you guys just protect us and catch this guy and take care of it." I felt myself getting angry and really confused because all I really wanted to do was cry. Tascha squeezed my hand "we will be okay Dems lets just continue the tour there's not much left." I was surprised if I was her I'd be begging to go home to just hide. She sat up straight and looked at Max "what was our schedule today?" He looked shocked as well "um you guys are supposed to be driving to the next city today". She looked at me "see nothing to worry about we are leaving this hell hole anyways". I didn't know what to say she got up "we should probably get going then." I decided to just go with it "um how long do we have to get ready?" Tascha didn't let Max answer "lets just grab and go Demi I can't stay here any longer." I nodded and grabbed the few things we brought for overnight and headed out with Tascha. Max grabbed his stuff and the other gaurds walked us to the suv. The ride back to the bus was silent we arrived and Tascha walked straight to the bed in the back I just followed. We took off after Max checked on us. I looked at Tascha "will you talk to me?" She looked at me with a blank face like she wasn't there. "Tascha please" she shook her head "huh" I grabbed her hand "talk to me". I looked into her eyes they were dark and sad "Demi I just want to forget about all this." I shook my head "you know its not that easy. Talk to me about how your feeling." She looked away "I feel like shit I'm so angry that I could punch through the wall but I'm also so scared that I could just hide away forever. I feel guilty for pulling you into this mess I feel the urge to throw up and cut I feel like the old broken little girl I used to be." She looked at me tears streaming down her face "the worst part is I can feel myself breaking right infront of you and I never wanted you to see me like this." I took her weak body in my arms "you are not broken and you've seen me hit rock bottom you can't worry about that I'm here to help you through it. We are strong we are warriors this fight is kiking our ass at the moment but we will make it through." I took a breath I don't even know where all that came from. I mean seriously I feel just as defeated as she does I just want us to make it through this. She looked into my eyes "Demi you are really good at acting I know your just as scared and confused as me but you really seem so much stronger". I smiled "you're strong Tascha the way you pulled yourself together I mean come on we are Descha we can do anything". She smiled God I missed that smile and this was just her little one I kissed her lips softly "you've got a face for a smile you know" I poked her nose lightly. She giggled and more of her smile slipped out. I smiled "oh there it is God you are so gorgeous when you smile seriously you make me melt". Her cheeks instantly turned red "awe Taschie". She pushed me "stop it Demi" I laughed "stop what?" She pushed me down and laid ontop of me giggling she smiled at me. She pressed her lips on mine "I love you Demz" I smiled "I love you too Tasch". I felt a buzz and giggled Tascha took out her phone from her pocket as she read it tears poured out of her. She looked at me and got up quickly. I saw the look in her eyes and grabbed her arm before she could run to the bathroom. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly. She fought me "Tascha its okay listen to me I am here". She relaxed a bit so I took her phone and looked at it.