Wake Me Up

Warning Sexual Content for mature audiences only! Enjoy!

                                                      Wake Me Up

    I woke up to a good morning kiss on my cheek making a smile instantly spread across my face. I opened my eyes to see those blue orbs staring back at me I pulled her closer and kissed her beautiful lips. I can never have enough of her lips I want them on mine all the time. She pulled away smiling as she brushed her hand across my bare skin making goose bumps rise all over my body. She smirked and rolled on top of my naked body with hers then she kissed me roughly and got up quickly and winked as she walked toward the bathroom. I ran after her and wrapped my arms around her body making her giggle “oh Miss Demetria you sure are dirty I mean look at this sex hair of yours." I laughed "please my sex hair look at yours". I ruffled her hair she raised her eyebrows "and whose fault is that? Miss can't keep your hands off of me." I squeezed her body close to mine I whispered into her ear "I can't help it". She leaned into me and made her neck brush against my lips. I felt the goose bumps rise on her skin as I blew my hot breath down her neck. She pushed her ass up against me and I slowly slid my hand down her chest past her stomach and lightly kissed her neck as I ran my finger over her clit teasing her with just light touches. She let out a long sigh and took her hand and reached behind her to my hair. She tangled her fingers in my already messy hair and I let out a small moan. God I'm glad this house is separate from the main house. I turned Tascha around and pushed her body lightly up against the wall making a towel fall to the floor in the process. She let out a small gasp as I traced circles on her inner thigh with my finger. I smirked as I ran my hand up her body and firmly pressed mine against hers. I took her earlobe in my teeth and sucked on it hard. She moaned and grabbed onto my back digging her nails into my skin, I love when she does that. I bit her soft spot right behind her ear and sucked on it "ooohh fuck!" I thrusted my body against her bringing us as close as possible. Tascha moved her hands down to my ass and squeezed it making my legs go weak. I pushed my body more onto hers for support but that only made me weaker. She knew it too and took advantage sliding her tongue over my jawline and down my neck to my collar bone. She tugged at my skin with her teeth making me scream. She continued to kiss my body then swiftly moved her hands from my ass to my breasts. I can't take this "oh shit". I felt my legs give out before I could fall Tascha picked me up making me wrap my legs around her as she pushed me onto the counter. She kissed my lips passionately then forcefully spread my legs. I am so not used to her being so in charge "Mmm what's wrong Tascha have I been bad?" She smirked "oh miss Demetria you sure have!" I gave her my innocent face "wa-wa-what are yo-you going to do to me?" She pushed her body against mine and whispered "make you scream". She blew her hot breath down my neck then ran her tongue down my body. She plunged her tongue deep inside me and hummed into me making me even more soaked. She removed her tongue and licked her lips "I missed your sweet taste baby". I looked into her eyes "why did you stop?" She smirked "you are not wet enough sugar." I sighed that means she is going to keep teasing me! She took my hands led me into the shower setting me down on the built in bench. She then turned the water on and stood under it right in front of me making it to where I wasn't getting any water on me but surrounding me in steam. I went to join her and she shook her head and put her hands on my shoulders making me stay sitting. She smirked "no you were bad you have to stay there no touching!" I pouted out my lip begging and she just laughed "not going to work baby." She stepped back under the water and threw her head back getting all of her brown hair wet. I sat there dying in anticipation as the water dripped down her body. Each drop taunting me because it was getting to roll down her soft skin. She looked at me and bent over to grab the shampoo and lathered it into her hair making the bubbles slowly fall down her body. I ran my hands into my hair and pulled it lightly. She quickly rinsed her hair and added conditioner she ran her hands through her hair "Mmm I love the smell of this conditioner don't you baby?" I nodded unable to form real words. She rinsed her hair and grabbed a razor and put one foot on the bench I was sitting brushing up against my skin. I reached to touch her legs and she slapped my hands away "I said no touching!" She's trying to kill me she quickly continued to shave her other leg. I sighed and ran my hands up my own legs and closed my eyes imaging that my hands where hers. I opened my eyes and looked into Taschas eyes as I ran my hands closer to my center if I can't touch her and she won’t touch me then I will have to do the next best thing. I slowly slid my hand up against my own hot center. I slipped a finger inside and gasped finally getting what I wanted what I needed my body ached for more. I spread my legs and that's when I felt her wet lips slide down my neck and chest past my stomach. Her body dripping all over mine. She gave me a serious face don't you dare cum before I tell you too". She grabbed both of my hands in hers and laid them on her shoulders as she dipped her head down to my dripping center I'm so fucking hot right now! I gripped her back "God I can't wait any longer Tascha Fuck me right now!" She plunged her tongue deep inside me "Ooo shit fuck! oohh God Tascha!" She swiftly moved her tongue to my clit and sucked on it hard. She pushed two fingers inside my throbbing center making my hips jerk towards her. She pushed me back and started twirling my clit around with her tongue and moving deeper and faster with her fingers. All her teasing certainly has paid off I'm soaking wet and so hot right now. She took her hand that was holding me down and lightly scratched my thigh "Tascha!" She smirked up at me as she moved her tongue faster and her fingers deeper. My breathing was filled with moan after moan "ohh shit!" She smirked "what's that baby I can't hear you". She pumped me harder "fuck I'm go-o-n-n-aaa" she looked at me "no you better not you bad girl". I sighed as she decided to switch her tongue and fingers she rubbed my clit hard and twirled her tongue deep inside me hitting my walls and teased my g spot. I dug my nails into her back "please baby right there!" She moved closer "NATASCHA! FUCK ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and she hit right where I needed her I screamed "MORE! NOW!" She continued and moaned into my center sending vibrations throughout it "HOLY FUCKING OOOOHHH!" I screamed as She breathed out "cum for me now!" She demanded as she went faster "OOOHH F-FUCK! YES! YES! YES!" My back arched as I threw my head back "OOOHHH!" My legs trembled as I felt sweet release "Mmm Demi you taste so damn good!" I set there out of breath and she just smiled at me. Once she was done and I caught my breath a little she pulled off the shower head and rinsed my body. She didn't let me do anything myself except shave. Although because she hadn't washed her body before our heated session, she did let me wash her body which I enjoyed taking my time on.