I do

After all the hugs from my family and friends Tascha took my hand and guided me to a huge beautiful old barn and I smiled. I squeezed her hand and whispered into her ear "you are amazing" before Kissing her cheek. She stopped in front of the huge doors and held both of my hands. She looked me straight in the eyes making me weak "I love you so much lets start our life together". I smiled and kissed her passionately. Eddie appeared from behind us and took one of us on each side. He smiled down at us "you two look absolutely stunning my baby is all grown up and has found the most amazing woman ever to spend the rest of her life with." We both hugged him and soon we heard music signaling us to go in. The doors opened and I gasped it was just so beautiful the old barn was beautifully decorated and all our family stood as we walked down the isle. We made it to the end and both kissed Eddie on the cheek. We stood facing each other hands in twined as we went through the ceremony. Honestly nothing else in the world mattered except her and I could feel from her eyes she felt the exact same way. We were lost in the moment locked into each others eyes until a fit of laughter took over the room. We both shook our heads trying to rejoin reality as the Man said "it is time for the I dos" we giggled and nodded. Tascha looked at me with so much love as she spoke "I Natascha Monique Montgomery take you Demetria Devonne Lovato to be my beautiful wife through everything imaginable for all of eternity. Do you take me?" I smiled and looked as lovingly to her "I do". We both didn't even wait for the words as we kissed each other for the first time as wives. Everyone cheered and threw flower peddles at us as we ran down the isle holding hands. Tascha guided me to a tented outdoor reception area and I picked her up and swung her around "you are so perfect all of this is better than I could have ever imagined. She smiled and kissed me passionately. Then we had beautiful photos taken by this lake. I just couldn't believe all the work that went into this entire thing. Then the party started and more photos were taken as speeches started, making both of us cry. We ate and all I could do was tell Tascha how perfect everything was the flowers the lights the colors everything. Then I heard it the song that made my heart melt for the girl holding my hand the song that said everything. Tascha stood up and guided me out to the dance floor. She held me close and whispered "I told you that first day I met you that you had no idea how much you saved my life I now know how we needed each other to love the other back to life." I kissed her lips and said "no one else but you could have loved me not only back to life but to a point of life where I am beyond happy". The evening was spent dancing and singing and kissing as we celebrated our marriage. We said our goodbyes and then I threw the bouquet both Tascha and I laughing as a very surprised Julie caught it her face turning extremely red as the whistles and laughter erupted into the air. I snuggled into my wife as we rode a horse carriage to the hotel on the same beautiful property. Tascha picked me up as she walked us into our suit. She laid me on the bed and laid lightly on top of me making our legs tangle. She looked down into my eyes and I lightly brushed her hair back holding my hands there as our lips met in a loving and tender kiss. She smiled and delicately ran her finger over my bottom lip and whispered "I want to make sweet love to you and memorize every detail of this night, of you." I felt my entire body fill with warmth to her words. She brushed her hand over my cheek and just stared into my eyes for a moment letting me get lost in hers. I pulled her lips close to mine slowly and brushed mine against hers. She let out a shaky breath that sent chills down my skin as it traveled over me. She pressed her lips firmly against mine then repeated to send tingles throughout my body as she kissed me lightly all over. Her soft hands drawing lightly over my skin as she slowly started taking off my dress. Making every single move sensual and full of purpose. She took her time and so did I not feeling the need to rush. We slowly kissed as we removed the last articles of clothing from each other. Our hands and fingers exploring each other in detail memorizing how every little thing felt. Then our lips explored every detail of the other memorizing everything as we went. Our bodies heating up as we rubbed and caressed each other. The way we moved was all sweet and oh so sensual like a slow motion love scene in a movie. I felt so drunk on her lips my senses from her touches on overdrive and my need to give her my everything was overwhelming as we made sweet love. Our bodies closer than ever as our sounds of pleasure and love filled the air in a sweet song of passion. We held each other as we breathed together letting our bodies relax from the bliss we were currently in. Tascha grabbed my hand and kissed my ring and I did the same. We cuddled up letting our skin just melt together and stared into each others eyes as we fell asleep for the first time ever as wives.

okay hope you all loved these two chapters and getting a double post also a great bonus. I tried to make it cute as possible and hope I gave enough details I know I was vague but to them nothing but their loved mattered which was the point so yeah. Anyways I just have two more chapters for this story and need to know if you want a sequel I am already planning on it kinda and just need to know so please leave comments and thanks for reading and be kind and vote thanks my little loves.

xoxo DeschaVato