Honeymoon Avenue

I rested my head on my beautiful wife's shoulder as we both looked out the airplane window. She held my hand and played with my fingers. I leaned up and kissed her cheek smiling at how adorably pink her cheeks get every time I surprise her with those kisses. She looked down at me and smiled as she brought her lips closer to mine. I closed the gap and kissed her soft little lips sucking her bottom lip into my mouth wanting more of her. Tascha grabbed my ass pulling me more into her and we both groaned into our kiss. Max cleared his throat making us jump apart. I looked at him frustrated and said "what?" He rolled his eyes at my attitude "we are almost there and you need to put your seatbelts back on." I raised my eyebrow "sure like you weren't about to say stop having se-" Tascha cut me off by buckling us up and saying "Thanks Max!" I turned to her and she gave me a look that made me turn back to Max and say "yeah thanks". Tascha sighed "Demi you are such a baby when you don't get exactly what you want, he was just doing his job taking care of you well us making sure we are safe." I sighed she always gets me like this "I'm sorry I just really want to get there already." She laughed "I know baby me too" I brought my lips up to her ear and whispered "I want you right now though". She looked into my eyes and bit her lip "same beautiful". Ugh she makes it so hard to control myself seriously she knows me too well!

        We arrived and Max helped us get all settled at our private beach house on our own strip of the beautiful island. Max left and said "Be safe girls in two weeks I'll be back to get you but I do have a buddy on the main of the island if you need you can call him okay?" We nodded and gave him hugs before locking him out.

Sexual content

I turned away from the door I just locked to see my sexy as hell wife with her dress on the floor. My jaw dropped as she bit her lip and stared me down as she slid her bra straps down and unclasped the back letting that little black article fall to the floor as well. I just stood there mesmorized by her I couldn't do anything but breath heavy. She looked to the floor and back up at me with that smirk her eyes completely filled with lust. Her hand traveled down her body to her little black thong and she moaned as she slipped her hand inside the thin material. She pulled her hand out and brought her fingers to her lips and rubbed them over her lips. At this point I couldn't take it anymore and grabbed her waist and kissed her lips hard and needy. I kissed down her neck and collar bone to her beautiful perky breasts and took both of them in my hands as I continued kissing down her body. I got on my knees in front of her taking my time kissing her tummy all over. My hands trailed down as I kissed her hip bones. She was already moaning making me completely soaked. She ran her hands in my hair and pulled as I squeezed her little ass. I couldn't take it any longer the light taste on my lips made me crave her like crazy. I moved the thin little thong slowly down her toned legs and made her step out of them and spread her legs. I sat between her legs making her spread her legs nice and wide for me to get the best angle. I kissed up them and her legs flexed as my kisses continued directly to her sweet center. I moaned as I finally got some of what I was craving. Her legs trembled as I sucked on her clit. I scratched down her thighs and she gasped "Demi oh". I slid my tongue deep inside her making her pull my hair and moan louder. I hummed as I got more of her sweetness she just taste so good. She moaned louder as I hit her spot and just kept hitting it "oh god Demi YEES!" She arched her back and her legs trembled as I felt her tighten then release around my tongue. I couldn't get enough of her as I licked her clean. She ran a hand through her own hair and came down on her knees then straddled me. She looked deep in my eyes as she kissed me passionately soon leading to roughly as she unzipped my dress. She pulled it down to my waist and then removed my bra and kissed my breasts I breathed out heavy and she pushed me back to lay me down. The cold tile on my hot skin sent chills down my body. She kissed my tummy and smiled up at me then pulled my dress and thong off all at once. She lightly ran her finger over my dripping center and then rubbed her finger over my lips and kissed me slipping her tongue in god the mixture of both of us is just right. She kissed me till I was out of breath her hands roaming everywhere. She kissed down to my neck and sucked hard as she slowly rubbed my clit with one hand and squeezed my ass with the other. "Ugh oh mmmm" she stopped and looked at me "what is it baby?" I bucked my hips and pulled her closer to me and bit her ear "I need you now". She bit her lip locking her eyes with mine then she finally slipped her finger deep inside me and I screamed "TASCHA!" She stared at me and said "don't close those eyes till I say baby" I bit my lip and she began to move as she stared deep into my eyes. She took one of my legs and put it on her shoulder and went harder "Ooh fuck!" She smirked and came close to my lips "close those eyes Mrs Montgomery-Lovato" I sighed and squeezed them shut and felt her lips crash against mine then leave my lips her finger left me as well and before I could beg for her she spread my legs and put them on her shoulders. She blew her hot breath on my dripping center and moaned as she kissed my pussy lips. "Oh" her moans feel so good as she kissed my center. I pulled her hair and she went deep with her tongue making me more wet. She rubbed her thumb over my clit as she moved her tongue faster in and out "fuuuuh ck!" She pushed her tongue deep inside me and flicked it up as she pulled on my clit ever so slightly making my back arch and legs tremble. She kept flicking her tongue making me tighten around it and scream her name she held it as I released and then she released my hips from her arm and I thrust up riding it out. She collapsed on top of me after getting every drop. I kissed her lips and rolled on top of her and adjusting myself in between her legs. She squeezed my ass as I began to grind my pussy against hers both of us moaning. We didn't take long to climax both still being sensitive as fuck. We laid there for a bit before deciding to eat some actual food.

End Sexual Content

The rest of our honeymoon was spent almost always naked and wet.

Hey loves hope that was enough for you pervatics I know you were probably expecting more but no one ever comments on the sexual chapters so I dont know what you want. Anyways one more chapter to go but before I post that I would love to get more reads on my story Medicine: http://w.tt/1CCBO9a

so yeah be awesome and vote and comment love you guys!

xoxo DeschaVato