Give Me Love

EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!

I slipped on a tiny red thong and a silky black spaghetti strap nightgown that barely covered my ass. I walked back out to see Tascha laying on the bed in a similar silky pink nightgown with black lace around the top and bottom. Her hair thrown to one side exposing her neck. She looked absolutely flawless. I leaned against the door frame and took a minute to just admire her. She ran her hand across the bed and I slowly swayed my hips as I walked to her. She sat up at the edge of the bed and I crawled onto her lap. My entire body is begging for her touch. She ran her hands slowly up my back as I tangled my fingers in her hair. I smirked as I leaned in closer and kissed her roughly she kissed back passionately. I slipped my tongue in her mouth I love her sweet breath mixing with mine. She pulled one of the straps of my dress down and ran her hand down my side making me gasp. She kissed down my jaw and neck to my shoulder she ran her other hand back up my other side. Lightly brushing my breast I gasped again I am so going to be loud as fuck. She pulled down on my gown and started sucking on my collar bone. I pulled her hair lightly "Mmm" she moaned as she continued down my chest. I ran my hand down her neck and grabbed her breasts in both my hands and squeezed them "D-Demi". I smirked at her as I pushed her down so she was fully laying on the bed. All of her hair spread across the bed beautifully. I leaned over her my hair falling off my shoulders. Tascha brushed my hair over one shoulder as I leaned down and kissed her. She slipped her tongue in my mouth, I let her explore for a bit then took control. I ran my hands up her sides pulling up her gown revealing her silky skin. I kissed her stomach lightly and brushed my fingers across her thighs. I slowly ran my hands up her legs and smiled at her lacy black thong and bit the top of them. I slowly pulled them down "Mmm baby your soaked" I said in a low voice. She breathed out heavily "Demi stop teasing me!" I kissed her hard making her moan in my mouth. I slowly moved my hand up and then whispered in her ear "I don't want to hurt you" she sighed. She took a deep breath "then grabbed my hand and slowly pushed my hand up against her skin. God she is so perfect her skin is so soft and its just melting under my touch. I took control and kissed her neck sucking on it while moving faster she pulled my hair "Dee!" I moved my head down and licked her as I continued. She grabbed the sheets and arched her back her core tightened and she released her sweet juices. I licked up every drop as she laid there trying to catch her breath. Her stomach moved up and down quickly I am so mesmerized by her beauty. She smirked at me as she pulled me on top of her kissing me. I smiled into her kiss I want to make love to her! I sat up and removed my gown revealing my bare breasts and stomach she put her hands on my sides. Then I lifted her up and fully removed her gown. I laid down our skin melting together as I kissed her. She moved her hand down my back and removed my red thong. She smirked as she tossed it across the room. We continued kissing for a while just enjoying the heat of each other's skin. I laid down aligning our cores and started to grind on her. Our skin brushing against each other "Mmm Tascha". I started to move faster and push against her harder feeling myself tighten our wetness mixing. She pressed up against me as I moved. She dug her nails into my back "TASCHA!" I screamed out as she scratched down my back. I felt her tighten "DE-DEMIII!" She is so close I pulled her hair and continued to move. "DEMITRIAAAA!" I felt her release making me tighten. I felt her thrust against me hard "OH!" She moved against me "NA-TASCHAA!!!" I felt my body release now out of breath I looked into those blue eyes and felt safe. She smiled at me then went down on me cleaning up every drop and making me want more. I am so not done with her before I could do anything I felt her plunge two fingers inside me "Ooo". Apparently she's not done with me either. God we aren't going to get any sleep. She moved faster and stuck her tongue inside me. I gripped the sheets holy crap she may have never done this before but she is really good at it. "FUUCK!" I am getting extremely loud good thing we are in our own cabin. She started flicking her tongue hitting my clit making my hips buckle "OH MY TASCHAA!!" I climaxed she licked me clean again. She smirked at me as she crawled closer to my face and kissed my lips roughly. My turn to make her scream I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I pushed her up against a wall and kissed her hard. She moaned as I plunged my fingers inside her moving faster she gripped my shoulders. I kissed her neck biting it "DEMI!" I walked us back to the bed and made her straddle me with my fingers still in her. She started to grind on me I pulled her hair with my other hand. She started moving faster and harder. Damn why was I scared I was going to hurt her? I felt her tighten and then her juices spilt out I looked her in the eye as I licked my fingers clean smirking at her as I kissed her. I shoved my tongue into her mouth allowing her to taste herself. She looked at me smirking as she pushed me down on the bed roughly. I smiled up at her she grabbed my hands and put them above my head. She lightly ran her fingers down my arms making goosebumps form all over my body. She looked at me "you are so gorgeous, seriously Demi you are perfect!" She kissed every scar on my body some of them no one else has ever seen. Her kisses where light and sweet "I love you Tascha you are perfect". I ran my hand along her stomach where most of her scars are. She laid down on me fully her hair fell in her face and I brushed her hair back behind her ear. She smiled at me and kissed my lips. She spread my legs and alligned herself to me and grinded against me. She moved faster "OOHH MM-MY!" I couldn't hold back the moans and neither could Tascha. She is really fucking good at this "FUUCK!" She screamed into my neck as she gave me love bites. I lightly scratched down her back "TASCHAAA!" I grabbed the sheets and felt Tascha tighten and we both released. Tascha collapsed on me both of us out of breath. I kissed her forehead and she look at me her eyes sparkled as the moon light hit her face I whispered "I love you". She lightly pressed her lips to mine smiling "and I love you". She cuddled up on me and I played with her hair after I pulled the blanket over us. I looked at her as she slowly relaxed her body. I don't know where I would be today if I never met this girl that day. I feel so lucky just to have her in my arms. I felt my eyes get heavy as I watched my angel sleep.