Together

"DESCHA DESCHA DESCHA!!!!" I looked out the window of the suv at my lovatics going crazy as we drove up to the venue. We stopped and Max opened the door for us and we went directly to my dressing room. Tascha plopped down on the small couch and sighed "I'm exhausted". That's fair I got to sleep on the drive from Heber while she drove. I sat down next to her and put her legs on my lap and rubbed them. "I'm sorry baby, you can take a nap while I do meet and greets and even during sound check if you need." Her body slunk deeper into the couch "the bed in my bus is more comfy". She sighed "that means I have to get up". I giggled "stay here while I do m&g then I'll take you to my bus before sound check. She looked at me "okay" I smiled and got up. I got ready and went out to meet my fans. A lot of them asked where Tascha was. I love that they are concerned about my friends and family.

       I walked back into my dressing room and found Tascha curled up on the floor. I walked over to her and sat down she yawned. I couldn't help but giggle "did you get any rest?" She nodded "a little" I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. Then started walking to my bus. I walked her to the bed and laid down next to her brushing her hair back. She half smiled "I'm sorry Dems" I shook my head no "for what you don't need to be sorry Tascha". She sighed "I don't know I just feel like sorry". I kissed her lips "well don't". She cuddled up to me "I don't want to leave here" I've never seen her like this she's being clingy and acting like she's scared or something. I looked into her eyes "are you okay Tascha?" She buried her head in my chest "I have a bad feeling". I hugged her tighter to me "what do you mean by a bad feeling?" She looked at me "I don't know" I rubbed her back. Something has felt off today I don't know how but it just feels like one of those days where things go wrong. I made Tascha look me in the eyes "its going to be okay we have each other." She smiled "you're right Dems I love you". I smiled "I love you too" I kissed her lips softly. We laid down and took a nap before sound check.

   "Descha wakey wakey" Lindsey's voice rang through my ears. I opened my eyes to see her smiling "you two are just too cute!" I rolled my eyes and felt Tascha stretch "you girls have 5 minutes to get your beautiful faces in hair and make up". We nodded and she left as soon as the door closed Tascha's lips crashed onto mine. I smiled kissing her back "someone's not tired anymore" I said giggling. She winked at me "me tired Pft what?" I laughed "you're such a dork" she smiled "I know". I pushed her playfully "you're not supposed to agree with me". She shrugged her shoulders "eh I'm your dork so its okay". I smiled and kissed her one more time before getting up. I grabbed her hand "come on my beautiful little dork!" We walked back to my dressing room and started to get ready.

      Sound check went pretty much how it always does. Well minus the questions asking if Tascha was okay and where she was at during m&g. They so know we are together. They are not stupid but I want to tell my parents privately first before actually going public. I do love that they know she is important to me so they care about her. The concert started off well. We were singing the second to last song well I was singing Tascha was dancing more than anything. After we finished one of my security said something to Tascha and they left the stage well okay then I guess I'll finish solo. I finished and thanked everyone and ran backstage to figure out what was going on. I was grabbed by Max immediately and pulled back to my dressing room a bunch of my security was surrounding the door. What in the hell is going on? I walked in to see Tascha sobbing on the ground. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her "what is going on?" Tascha didn't say anything she just continued to sob uncontrollably. I looked at Max "what the fuck happened what's going on someone tell me!" I became angrier as I waited for someone to answer. Tascha handed me her phone.

I looked at it confused but started to read the screen.

Natascha I came to talk to you. This is a warning your mother has gone to Vince and has planned something I am not sure what. She says she will hurt anyone close to you. I'm sorry for everything.