Positive

It has been 2 weeks since our honeymoon. We just got home from the doctors office and in about 3 weeks we will be going back to see if Im pregnant I am so beyond excited! Tascha on the other hand is already in worry mode. It has been an hour since we got home. She has already got me taking vitamins and is making sure to make every meal for me. She is constantly asking how I feel or if I need anything. I am scared she is freaking out internally. I walked down the stairs to see Tascha reading her notes and writing. She looked up at me worried "is everything okay babe I thought you were taking a nap?" I smiled "calm down I am fine I am actually more worried about you." I sat down next to her on the couch and looked at her. She sighed "Dems I can't help but worry my mind just keeps thinking of all the worst case scenarios. I mean I just love you so damn much and want to take good care of you." I smiled and kissed her soft lips "I love you baby and seeing you worried and stressed out hurts me." She took a deep breath "sorry babe I'll work on it." I smiled and kissed her cheek "everything is going to be fine". She rested her head on my shoulder "you're right babe". I laughed "duh I'm always right". She turned and looked at me with a smirk. I bit my lip "babe don't make that face its not fair the doctor said we can't fuck for 24 hours." She bit her lip and scooted closer to me laying her hand on my thigh ugh! She ran her other fingers over my lips "I just want a kiss babe I don't know what your thinking but I just want a kiss." I bit my lip and kissed her moaning into her lips. Every single time a doctor tells us no we both get even more horny for each other than we already are! She moved her lips to my neck making me moan even louder. She bit my neck as she squeezed my inner thigh "fuck Tascha!" She pulled away and I instantly laid on top of her attaching my lips to hers. I couldn't help my hands from trailing down to her beautiful breasts. I licked her bottom lip as my hands squeezed her breasts making her gasp. They feel so good in my hands and her hot breath is making me hungry for her. I ran my hands to the bottom of her shirt and started taking it off. I was stopped by Tascha's shaking hands. She looked at me trying to catch her breath "Demi you need to st-oooopp!" I squeezed her thigh and smirked as her voice cracked. She is right where I want her. She looked at me desire filling her blue eyes making them dark. I kissed her lips "I can fuck you" I kissed her neck "but you cant fuck me babe". I moved my lips to her collar bones "in fact no touching either". She bit her lip making me want it. I pulled her face to mine "okay a little touching maybe if your good." She sighed "god Demi you are so incredibly sexy!" There are my magic words I pressed my lips firmly against hers and sucked her bottom lip into my mouth making her instantly tangle her hands in my hair. I ran my hands down and continued where I left off pulling her shirt off. Then quickly continued to remove all her clothes. I took a moment and just looked down at her beautiful body. She looked at me as her cheeks turned red "Demi?" I smiled "sorry babe you are just so beautiful its hard not to stare." She smiled and pulled me down on top of her pressing our lips together with need. I smirked as I pulled away from her lips to proceed down her sexy little body. Her white silky smooth skin melted under my lips as I left my love marks all over her. Her hands tangled into my long black hair as she moaned to my kisses moving closer to where she needed me most. I kissed her hip bones while rubbing her thighs. Her breath quickened as I rubbed closer and closer. I let out a hot breath before kissing her lips between her hips. She gasped as I plunged my tongue deep inside her. I moaned into her core as she pulled my hair even harder. I moved my mouth up and sucked on her clit hard as I plunged my finger into her "oh Demi!" I moved my free hand under her ass and squeezed it as I moved deeper inside her. I started to move faster as her breathing quickened. I looked at her face and knew I had her on the edge and hit her spot pushing her to climax. I tell you there is nothing like knowing you are fully responsible for the pleasure written across this beautiful women's face. Her crystal blue eyes swirl with darkness and light as lust and pleasure fill them. Her pink lips part to let the uncontrollable sounds of her pleasure escape her. Then the way her chest rises and falls rapidly as her breathing goes completely out of control. Oh god when I go deeper and her hips jerk I know I own her body. My favorite is when I change sucking pressure around her clit because her legs tremble under me. Every little detail of what I do to her is the fuel to my fire that only burns for her. I smiled down at her while she worked on catching her breath. She sighed out "god I love you Demi" I smiled even wider "and I love you my beautiful wife". She Smiled finally back in control of her body "you are the best wife ever". I flung my hair back "I know I know" making both of us laugh. I stopped laughing as she stopped and looked at me her eyes pulled me in and she pressed her lips lovingly against mine. I love when she does that its like I am absolutely the only one she loves like this, that I'm the only one she will ever want that I am her everything. God it is so perfect the way she makes me feel her love. We spent the rest of the day cuddling on the couch.