Stupid overprotective brother

I got home safe and sound. Like I mentioned, I got skills. No one suspected a thing. 

"YO MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER!" I shout as I enter my lovely house. I love my home. I think it's just because I share the entire third floor with my bro, and let me tell you it's huge. Our house is almost a mansion. I say almost because a mansion usually is well, bigger.

My bro and I spent forever trying to pimp out our floor. We made an awesome hangout/gaming/movie room. It has sound-proof walls, huge flat-screens, and it's decked out with a high-tech sound system. All in all, it's why everyone always come over.

"Hey Emma!" A voice calls out to me.

I look around. I spot Aaron. "Hey Aaron! What are you doing here?"

"I got dragged along," he says sheepishly.

"Where's Sunny boy?"

"Who?"

"Sorry, I mean Jason." I correct myself.

"In the gaming room, which I must say is incredible."

"Why, thank you." I head toward the room, Aaron following me.

"Are you going to the party tonight?" He asks.

"Probably not." I reply. "Are you?"

"I don't know anyone here besides you and the guys."

"You haven't met the rest of the team? Branch out!" I suggest. "By the way, you're pretty good I hear?"

"Naw, I'm fine." He replies modestly. "But yes, I've only talked to Jason, Drake, and them."

"What position?" Now that I think about it, I never ask him about football.

"Quarterback for JV, but Coach says I have a shot of Quarterback in Varsity since we are losing all our seniors."

"What position have you been playing? How long have you been playing football?" I am impressed. Coach is serious when it comes to football. Aaron isn't just "fine" if he can be bumped up to varsity quarterback sophomore year.

"Quarterback. I don't remember. I've always played it."

"So...you think you can measure up to Sunny boy?" I wonder.

"Probably not, he's beast." He chuckles.

I barge into the gaming room without knocking, knowing they could not hear us anyways.

I regret my decision.

"GODDAMMIT!"

"SHIT!"

"DUDE! I DIED!"

"WHAT A BOSS!"

"JASON, I JUST WHOOPED YO ASS."

"REMATCH!"

My senses are overwhelmed by a torrent of gaming gunfire, unfiltered expletives, fighting noises, screaming voices, and pounding music. I clutch my ears with my hands. They are playing Call of Duty:World of War on the Xbox. We have four screens (no, it's not excessive) and all of the screens are turned on with video games.

It took quite a bit of saving up, but Jason and I bought/bartered for consoles: PS3, PS4, wii, and 2 Xbox. We got the second XBox360 as a gift from someone. The more the merrier right? Plus, you cannot do four players on the same Xbox, only two by entering co-op and then clicking on split screen. It also helps that our dad has high connections with Sony so we get a lot of cool discounts on our games.

I throw myself onto the couch, accidentally landing on top of Jason and Drake. Jason and I are super lucky since we found a humongous couch that fit all of us and was really comfy. We sleep on it a lot, and we have yet to wake up in pain or cramps.