Mr. Hot Ass

"Ughhhhhhh!" I cry in frustration, throwing myself onto my bed. I have a bundle of anger coursing through my veins. If I don't do something about it, I'm going to start breaking things. It's just so infuriating! Why are guys such hypocrites sometimes? They go sleeping around with girls and dating them, but I can't? I'm referring to the dating part. Talk about double standards.

Then again, I don't have to agree to everything they say...as long as I'm not caught.

My logic: if you're going to do something, do it right and don't get caught.

As of right now, I would totally go against their wishes and go to Rebecca's party. However, I'd probably only humiliate myself by being the only freshman there. It's just not appealing.

"What to do? What to do?" I say over and over again.

"AHA!" I sit upright suddenly as an idea pops up. Back when doctors thought I needed anger management, they put me into martial arts classes. I was just an active and crazy kid though. Still, I continued the classes. Later on, my Dad relented in teaching me mixed martial arts. It's been a while since I've done it, since the end of school last year. Summer was super busy, so I didn't have the time to train. I miss it terribly. My mom accepted my love for MMA, but she was afraid I would get hurt. Thus, I was never allowed to compete. Dad says I'm a natural though. Woot!

I grab my Penny board and leave the house, not bothering to tell anyone where I'm going. I'm still angry. I skate to my dad's gym, US Kickboxing Academy. Don't let the name fool you. The gym had an awesome MMA training program and facility, but it also was for regular people who came to workout. Not to brag, but my dad's gym is one of the best MMA gyms.

Okay, I'm totally bragging.

The skate takes thirty minutes, but I don't mind. Plus, it cools off my anger. I'm just a little creeped out since it's getting darker outside.

"Hey Emmalyn!" I see Louis, one of the main trainers, greets me at the counter. He was my dad's long-time friend and partner. "How are you doing?"

I wave back and walk up to him.

"I'm alright. Jason is being Jason again." I lean against the counter.

"Aye," he nods. "Jason was always a cheeky, little fellow."

"Still is," I smile wryly.

"So what have you been up to? I haven't seen you since the beginning of summer! You've grown to be a beautiful young lady." He smiles. "Maybe I'll introduce my son to you." He laughs.

"Thanks Uncle Louis, but no thanks. Jason is on a rampage to keep away boys from me." I say sourly.

"I went out of state with Jason to visit my cousins in New York. We went to all the tourist attractions and more. It was fun!" I add. "Of course, I was so sad I didn't see you! I missed you Uncle Louis!" I hug him awkwardly. He was a foot taller and behind the counter, so I struggled to hug him fully.

"I missed you too. It's always a joy to see your bright smile here. No girls every come here. They are always scared away by us beefy, old men. It's a pity."

"Uncle Louis! You've got your wife!" I tease. "Plus, if I didn't know better, I'd guess you were in your twenties!"

"Alright. Shoo-shoo!" He nudges me gently. "Go train. Maybe I'll even train with you if my old joints will let me."

"YESSS!" I scream. Everyone around me stares at my sudden outburst. I blush, embarrassed. "Sorry!"

"Yesssss." I whisper-shout.

"I said maybe." Louis grins.

"Better than no!" I grin back.

He turns me around and pushes me softly. "Go train!"