Chapter 4: Fairy Tail?

Lucy...

Lucy!

"LUCY!"

"WHAT!" I opened my eyes. "Huh? Your eyes aren't red?"

"Your's too."

"W-What?" I touched my face.

"It's because our wounds are healed, our body doesn't feel in danger."

"Oh."

"Anyways," Natsu looked at the river, "Where are we?"

"Uh." I looked at the river.

[Flashback]

"Sweetie, if you ever find a river with shining diamonds on them. Follow them and never go astray."

"Hai mama!"

[Flashback End]

I stood up and looked at the river, no diamonds. What were you trying to say mother? I stood there staring at the river for who knows how long. I squinted my eyes and I saw the river sparkle and shimmer. I widened my eyes. There are diamonds! My mother didn't mean actual diamonds, but find the river that shined like diamonds. This is it!

"Natsu!"

"Yeah?"

"Over here." I called him over. "Let's follow this river."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"This is it. This is the end of the river." I stopped in front of a forest.

"What do we do now?" Natsu asked.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out." I looked at the forest, then a bush started to shake and make noise. "Back up."

I put out my fists, getting ready to fight. As the bush started to move more, a person came out from it. It was a guy. He had black spiky hair, and like Mirajane, he had dark blue horns and dark blue scaly arms. In addition, he was shirtless.

"Uh, shirt..." I pointed.

"Huh!? Oh sorry!" He blushed and turned around to put on a shirt.

"Grrr..." Natsu growled.

"You ok mister?" I asked.

"Y-yeah." He looked away from me. I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry bout' that. Just a habit." The spiky hair dude apologized.

"It's fine."

"But um yeah..." The guy scratched the back of his head. "How did you guys get here?"

"Well this salmon hair guy is Natsu and I'm Lucy. And all we did was follow this river." I said.

"Oh. Well, I'm Gray Fullbuster." Gray introduced himself."

"Gray!!!" I heard the sound from the river.

"Someone called your name Gray." I spoke.

"Someone did?"

"Yeah. In the water." I pointed at the river.

"I don't hear anything."

"GRAY-SAMA!!!" The voice became louder.

"You seriously don't hear anything?" I got scared.

"Um nope."

"Uh Lucy." Natsu whispered in my ear. "Remember, vampires, super hearing."

"Oh yeahhh." I scratched my forehead. "Forgot..."

Then as I was about to walk into the forest, water from the river sprouted out into the sky and a person came out. She landed straight back into the water and swam up to the surface, revealing herself. She had blue long wavy hair, blue eyes, she had on a blue scaly bikini, a bright tail with different shades of blue, and a white flower crown. Awee, it's a mermaid!!

"Gray-sama!!!" She waved. I looked at Gray and he had a pale face. "Over here Gray-Sama!"

Gray's face color returned back, and he hid behind a tree. His right eye slowly curved around the tree and looked at us. He showed his lips and moved it that looked like he said, 'Help me.' I then bursted out laughing. I looked at the mermaid and waved. She looked at me curiously and shouted, "Don't steal my beloved Gray-Sama!" I looked at her in shock. What is she saying? I'm not stealing her...Gray-sama...

The mermaid then raised her hands and the water followed her movements. She pointed her hands at me and I knew it wasn't good. The water rose up and flew right at me.

"Wahhh!!" I ran behind Natsu, so instead of me getting wet, Natsu got wet in my stead. Hehe.

"Oh no. Juvia is sorry!!" The blue hair girl apologized.

"What?" I asked.

"Her name is Juvia Lockster. She talks in third person." Gray tried to whisper all the way from the tree, thinking I wouldn't be able to hear, but tried anyway. I smirked. Let's just play for a bit.

"Hi Juvia!!" I waved at her.

I looked at Gray, and he had his mouth wide open.

"Why do you know Juvia's name?" Juvia questioned.

"Magic..." I replied in a low tone.

"Uh huh..." She looked at me suspiciously. Then she turned to look at Gray behind the tree. "Gray-Sama, Erza needs you!" Juvia narrowed her eyes at me. "I will not lose to you, love-rival!" She yelled at my face and went back into the water.

"Not Erza..." Gray muttered. I raised an eyebrow. Gray looked down and started to walk into the forest.

"Wait!" I shouted. He turned around. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Fairy Tail."

"Fairy Tail?"

"It's a small village beneath this cliff."

"Can we come with you?"

"Sure."

"C'mon Natsu!" I waved him over to follow. He rolled his eyes and ran to catch up. I giggled. I have a feeling these two are not going to get along.