Chapter 11: Vanishing

I grabbed half of my shirts, pants, under wears, bras, and socks. I packed it all up in my brown duffle bag. I zipped my duffle bag up and got out a paper and pen.

I placed the paper on my desk.

I grabbed my duffle bag and exited out of my room, but before I could completely close my door. I took one more glance at my room. I don't know if this will be my last time here or not, but I'm glad I fell off the cliff. I giggled of thought and finally closed the door. I used my super speed to exit out of the door without anyone noticing me. I sighed and dismissed myself from Fairy Tail. "Goodbye Fairy Tail."

[Natsu POV]

I swear I felt a powerful wind force, but I'm probably still half asleep. I went to Mira and asked her for coffee. I drank it and went to Lucy's room. "Morning Lucy!"

Silent.

"Lucy?"

Silent. I widened my eyes and pushed the door open and everything was neat and empty. I looked at her closet and some clothes were in there. I mean that's a good sign right? But what about the rest. I looked around her room but stopped when I saw a white piece of paper. I walked over to her desk and read it. "Hi, whoever is reading this! Before I say anything else, how rude of you to just budge into someone else's room! Haha I'm kidding! But I'm glad. You're worried about me. Um...how should I start this. If you're a person who doesn't know the conflict I'm in right now. Well, I've been seeing dreams, dreams that I think could tell us what's going on that we don't know yet and even maybe why Fiore was attacked. You might not believe me, but I believe in myself and my instinct. I even saw my dead mother in my dream, woops, that was too harsh. I mean, I saw my wonderful mother in my dream and she told me to stop this vampire at all cost. And I will. However, if this vampire was able to kill most of the vampires, he or she must be very strong to do so. That is why I left, to train myself and become stronger. I will also find other villages that might believe me and will help me stop the vampire. Please do not track me and try to stop me. I am doing this by my own will. Thank you for reading this.

P.S I tried to make this letter as long as I can to get away as far as possible. Hehe. -Lucy"

I held the paper in my hand. I punched the desk and it left a dent. "W-Why Lucy! Why didn't you tell me!"

Because you don't believe...

I stared at the desk wide-eyed. T-That's right, I told her I didn't believe her, when I was supposed to be by her side at all times. How stupid am I! I punched the desk again, but this time it cracked and the desk split in half. Oh god. I ran out of Lucy's room.

I walked toward the group with my head down.

"Natsu something wrong?" Erza asked. I handed her the paper Lucy wrote on. Erza, Wendy, Gray, Juvia, and Happy gathered together to read it. Erza dropped the paper and it floated down onto the ground.

"Natsu! Why didn't you tell us earlier!?" Erza grabbed my shirt and pulled me to her.

I panicked, "I-I also just found out about it." Erza let go of me and sighed. Erza scratched her head.

"You just caused Erza to stress." Gray leaned in my ear.

"I did!?" I yelled. He nodded his head and laughed. I punched his arm.

"Ow!" Gray punched me back. Then we started to fight on the floor.

"You guys!! Stop it!" Erza stomped on the floor.

"Y-Yes mam!" We stood up.

"We need to find Lucy-San." Wendy sniffed.

"We will. Natsu, Gray." Erza called out our names.

"Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You guys will go to Blue Pegasus and Sabertooth to search for Lucy there. Juvia, Wendy."

"Y-Yes..." Wendy shivered.

"You two will go to Lamia Scale and Mermaid Heel."

"I and," Erza went to grab some girl and came back, "-Levy, will go to Raven Tail and Grimoire Hearts."

"...What...?" Levy asked.

[Lucy POV]

I was walking through the forest, until my stomach started to growl. I dropped my duffle bag onto the ground and searched for the bag of chips I packed. I grabbed it and opened it up. I ate and ate until it was empty with no leftover crumbs. I burped and yawned. I'm getting tired. However I still needed to keep traveling. I grabbed my duffle bag and continued on my journey.

I was going to lay on a tree, but instead I tripped on air and rolled down a hill. "Owww..." I took out all the stick and leaves from my hair. I got up, but didn't move when I heard snoring. I looked around the corner and saw a beautiful pond! It was a pretty blue and green pond with rocks that looked colored, and small fishes swam in circles. Then I spotted the person that was making the noise. He was laying on the shore near the pond, with his arms under his head. He looked like a very mysterious and...emo type of man. When I looked at him I felt tension. The creature he was, he was probably a demon or one of the reapers. I walked toward him and looked at his face. If he was a normal boy, I think he would be a very cute boy. I giggled. As I watched him sleep, which was a very creepy action of mine, it made me feel sleepy to. I laid on my back and slowly my eyelids fell asleep.