Chapter 21: Trust?

"Why the hell are you doing this!? Why did you kill your own kind!!? Who exactly are you!!!?" I blurted out questions.

"Now, now. Sweetheart, I can only answer one question at a time." The man in the black cloak answered. "But for now, I must get going, for my plans have changed.

"Where are you going!?" I asked, before The Hunter left.

"To the place, you hold the dearest." The man snickered and disappeared into black smoke.

"The place...I hold dearest..," I widened my eyes as I spoke the words, "Fairy Tail."

"C'mon guys! We need to get going!" I panicked.

"No, not yet." I turned around to look at Sting.

"What now!?" I asked.

"We've got a lot of things to talk about."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

We went back to Sabertooth to discuss about important things. My hands started to shake with anxiety. "Hurry please, Fairy Tail is in danger."

Sting slammed his hand on a table. "What kind of creature are you!?"

"...W-What..." I asked.

"I don't see any unusual features on your body."

"You're right Sting. Now, that you pointed that out...I don't sense any life in you," Rogue narrowed his eyes at me, "and you, Natsu."

Natsu and I looked at each other and gagged.

"And what do you mean there's a third vampire?" Sting emphasized on the word 'third'. "I thought vampires didn't exist!"

"You guys are keeping important information from the village that's helping you." Sting added.

I sighed, and looked at Erza. I lipped, "Does Blue Pegasus know?" It seemed Erza got the message because she nodded. I turned back and looked at Sabertooth, "Natsu and I are...vampires."

"W-What...? Impossible!" Sting shouted. "Prove it!"

I looked around and decided to break a large piece of wood from the table with one hand. I broke the wood in half, and slashed my shoulder with the sharpest piece of wood, which made my eyes glow red. I tied three people up, who stood 10 feet away from each other in a second.

I grabbed a knife that was randomly laying on the counter, and pierced it through my stomach. Everyone gasped. I smirked and turned around to face Sabertooth. I grabbed the knife and threw it on the ground, making blood fly everywhere. The bloody part where I stabbed myself started to heal, and the blood soon disappeared.

"Believe me, now?" I grinned, as my eyes turned back to my brown orbs. Everyone nodded. "Good, now let's go back to Fairy Tail."

"Hold on! This is too much to take in." Sting spoke. "How can we trust you? You're probably just going to betray and kill us later on, like all vampires do."

"Not, all." I responded.

"Then, what about that vampire. The one who caused the mess."

"Sting, did you even listen to me?Not every vampire is like him."

"T-Then-"

"Do you want to help us or not?" I interrupted. "Because if you don't choose now, we will be leaving without your help or not." Everyone stayed silent. "I guess we're leaving without you guys."

We walked outside, with Sabertooth's door shutting behind us. "Lucy, are you alright with this?" Erza asked.

"I can't force them to help us, but don't worry," I smiled and looked at Erza, "They'll come around."

"How do you know they will, Lu-Chan?"

"I believe in them."

Seconds later, I closed my eyes and rubbed my forehead. I looked at Blue Pegasus and spoke. "Please  tell me, you won't bail on us too."

"I would never betray such a beautiful creature." Hibiki grabbed my chin and brought me up to his face. "Oh~ When I first heard about you, I knew it was destiny who brought us together." He shimmered.

"Get away from Luce!" Natsu grabbed my arm and placed me behind his back.

>////<

I coughed and smiled, "Finally," Everyone turned around and looked at me, "We can go back to Fairy Tail."

"You sure are right Lucy!" Gray commented.

"I'm really excited to see Fairy Tail!" Eve clapped.

"Same." Ren added.

"Lets go!" I chanted.