Chapter 7: Who died?

"So you're saying this little girl is that ice dude's younger sister?" Natsu looked at Wendy. I nodded my head. Natsu huffed and closed his eyes, "Alright, let's go take her back to Fairy Tail."

My eyes shimmered and I jumped on Natsu and hugged him, "Thank you."

Natsu pushed me off, looked to the right and scratched his cheek, "No problem..."

I smiled at Wendy and grabbed her hand, "You're going back to your onii-chan."

"But didn't you already say that when you rescued me?" She tilted her head.

I widened my eyes and laughed, "Yeah I did, but I just wanted to ask Natsu if he wanted to come...haha..."

"Oh ok!" She smiled. I looked at her and sighed.

"Lier." Natsu whispered in my ear. I glared at him and punched his arm. "Ow! What was that for!?"

"For being Natsu."

"Huh? I get punched for being myself!?" Natsu asked.

"Just shut up already!!!" I yelled, as I grabbed Wendy's arm and we walked toward Fairy Tail.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I stood in front of Fairy Tail's door, afraid to experience what happened last time again. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe and exhaled. I looked at the door sternly and pushed it forward. It showed the same thing I first arrived here. I released Wendy's hand and looked at her. "You can go now. Go back to your home and your onii-chan."

She looked at me and gripped my hands, "But I want to go with you."

I looked at her in shock. "B-but I'm a vampire."

"And I'm a dragon. There is nothing wrong with being a vampire. Yeah they are the strongest beings on Magnolia, but that doesn't change who you really are. Our appearances are just a design to make us look who we are on the outside, but our personality is the one that really matters. It is the one that will earn us the friends. It is the one that will make people our enemies." She touched and played with my golden locks while looking at me with those gentle eyes. "It is the one that will carve how our future will look like."

I stared at her wide eye, "You are a very smart gal who had only been living for a few years."

She stared at me shocked and laughed, which me made laugh with her.

"Ahem!" Natsu coughed. We stopped laughing and looked at Natsu. "Sorry for interrupting the happy moment, but uh, we got the attention of the whole Fairy Tail gang." I turned around and saw everyone staring at us. My head started to form water on it and my hands started to tremble. Then I felt a small touch on my arm which led me to calm down and collect myself.

"Wendy!" I saw Gray run through the crowd to hug his only sister. She hid behind me. "Wendy?"

"I'm staying with them!" She spoke.

"W-what!? Wendy you know they're vampires, right?"

Wendy nodded her head. Gray stared at Wendy with confusion.

"Y-you did something to her! Didn't you?" Gray glared at Natsu and I.

"No, we didn't." I argued.

"How can we believe you? You're vampires!"

"How can we believe you're the
Fairy Tail? When you're cruel to other beings just because of who they are on the outside!?" I stared at them with sadness.

I then saw a blue cat fly in front of us and extended his arms to the left and right. "Don't touch my friends!"

"Happy..." I muttered.

"Gray, enough." I heard a sorrowful voice. "We're sorry we caused you to feel hurt. We just recently lost a cherished member and Wendy, but now you found her, so we shouldn't be as grouchy." Erza apologized.

"If you don't mind me asking, who was the cherished member?" I questioned.

"Her name was Porlyusica."