Chapter 34: Her blood and kiss

(A/N: FINAL CHAPTER !!)
~.~.~.~.~
I saw a small ball of light in the distance, but it soon grew bigger and before I realized it, I woke up to a bright blue sky. I struggled, but I managed to sit up. I looked out into the distance and my eyes widened.

Fiore is...gone.

I crawled to the edge of the roof, to see the the yard had exploded. All you could see now was the dirt that was hidden beneath the grass. "Where is...everyone?" My voice shook. I turned around immediately. "Natsu!? Natsu, where are you??" I smelled smoke, and looked to my right. There was Natsu, laying on top of the roof, eyes closed. I gasped, and before I knew it, I  was sprinting and sitting beside him. I saw a big cut on his neck. "Natsu! Wake up, don't you dare leave me behind. Ladies first, ri-right?" My eyes became blurry.

"Mavis if you're still here, what should I do? Everyone is gone" I heard nothing. I lowered my head and placed my hands on the tiles. Tears fell onto the tiles, causing different spots to turn into a darker shade, than the original color. "I destroyed...everyone."

Soon I heard a quite voice,

Blo...an..ki..

I raised my head, "Blood and a kiss." That's right! Mavis was able to save Zeref, I'm sure I can save Natsu. Without hesitation, I bit my right arm. I winced because of the pain, but right after I sucked enough blood, I leaned over Natsu.

 I winced because of the pain, but right after I sucked enough blood, I leaned over Natsu

I used both of my hands to open his mouth. After, I lowered my head, and in seconds, my lip was connected with Natsu's. I released the blood from my mouth, and it poured into Natsu's. Please work.

When all the blood had vanished from my mouth, I slowly raised my head. "Natsu..I beg of you. Come back." I stared at him as my body trembled. My eyes became teary. Don't tell me you're gone forever,

Natsu. "I love you."

My eyes grew wide, when I saw Natsu flinch. "...Lu..ce.." He muttered. His eyes soon fluttered open.

"Natsu!" I jumped on him with excitement.

"Ouch, ouch." Natsu chuckled.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry." I backed off, and looked away. I stared at a ground for a good minute. I sighed, "Natsu. Everyone disappeared." I whimpered. I felt a hand touch my head. I looked up, and wiped my tears.

"I'm sure they are happy up there." We both looked up at the sky.

"Bu-But..I wanted to spend more time with them."

"Luce." I looked at Natsu. "They'll be back, someday. We just have to be patient and wait." Natsu paused. "Not only them, but Zeref will be back too."

I spoke, "...You're right, I guess." Natsu stood up. He gave me a hand and I stood next to him. We both stared at the place, which Fiore used to be.

"I guess we will be stuck here for awhile, rebuilding a lot of stuff."

I laughed, "Yup."

[Narrator POV]

Lucy laid on Natsu's shoulder, and both of them muttered, "I love you."

As they wait for their friends to come back, a new era, has begun