Chapter 30: On a move

Blue Pegasus and Grimoire Hearts went on their ships and flew to Fiore.

"Lucy's house is supposed to be a mansion on a mountain." Erza spoke through the Lacrima.

"We found it." Hades replied.

"Great!" Erza smiled.

"Let's go save Lucy!" I exclaimed.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I fell onto the dirt road when I saw a white, big house in sight. "I did not know...it was this...far..."

"Who cares. We need to hurry." Erza answered.

I inhaled, and exhaled. "You're right." I placed both of my hands on the ground and pushed myself up. I looked on the ground and found a pebble. I grabbed it and sliced my shoulder.

"What are you doing, idiot!?" Gray asked.

"I'm going to transport people over there."

"By yourself?? You're crazy! There's about 100 people or more here, and that place is like miles away!"

"Trust me, I can do this." I felt my eyes change to the color red, and that's when I started to feel power fill me up. I ignored Gray's scolding, and started to transport people to the mansion.

As I ran back and forth, I started to sweat and my legs started to become sore. I had about 50 more people to transport. Legs go faster! "Argh!" My legs sped faster and power overwhelmed me. I had never been this fast in my entire life. I grinned and sprinted like my life depended on it.

Moments later, I grabbed the last two people and ran back to the mansion. After I placed them down, I collapsed onto the floor, panting.

"You did good, Natsu." Erza commented. "We saved at least 10 minutes."

I grinned, "Heh, I could do better."

"No you can't flame brain. That's why you're beat and on the ground." Gray spoke.

"No I ain't!" I got up from the ground and brushed off the dirt on my clothes.

"Heh. Sure." Gray walked away to face the mansion. He put his arms on his waist. "Now, what do we do?"

"We search for Lucy." Erza responded.

[Lucy POV]

I lightly placed my head on the window. "Natsu..."

"Still thinking about that guy?" Zeref appeared behind me.

I rolled my eyes, "What? Got a problem with that?"

"Yes, because you're mine." Zeref touched my cheek.

"Zeref, stop acting like the bad guy!" I slapped his hands away. "I just know...that deep inside you, you aren't..." I looked at Zeref with pity. "Zeref, I know you're upset about Mavis' death. I knew that you were jealous of Natsu about getting more affection than you..but just stop clinging to the past. It's harming you physically and mentally."

Zeref grabbed my hands, "Lucy, you don't know anything about me." His grip tightened. "I'm already dead inside, and who knows when I'll be outside."

My eyes trembled by the words he spoke. Dead outside? What is he talking about!? Natsu and the others won't try to kill Zeref, right?

Boom!

I woke up from my thoughts and looked at the door.

Zeref grinned, "Speak of the devil." He dragged me out of the room for the very first time.

"W-Where are we going!?"

"We're going to meet your friends."