Chapter 13: Book Of Answers

(Quick note. The actual timeline of the Fairy Tail Hiro wrote is completely different from mine, so it may confuse some of you guys. So just forget everything for a moment and focus on my timeline because it's the only way that will make my story make sense and work out. Thank you for reading!)
~.~.~.~~.~.~
I closely followed Jellal down the black hole and the others stayed in the palace, since it wasn't their business. When we reached the ground, Jellal waved his wand in a circle and torches were lighted one after another. We followed the torches and it led us to a humongous library. "This. Is. Amazing!" My eyes shimmered. As I looked around the library, one book caught my eye. I walked toward it and grabbed it out of the shelf. It was a dark oak book with golden designs on the spine and cover. There was a big mirror in the middle of the cover, so when I looked at it I saw my reflection. I looked at it closer and a man in a black coat appeared and disappeared in a flash. I dropped the book and tripped onto the ground.

"Lucy, are you alright!?" Jellal came running toward me.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. "Some man...appeared...I just...I don't know what happened..." I rubbed my eyes. Jellal walked toward the book and picked it up.

"This is it! The book with the answers!" Jellal gripped the book and tried to open it, but it didn't budge.

"Jellal, let me try." He handed me the book and I took a deep breathe. I mean there must be a reason there's a mirror on the cover. I raised the book and put it in front of me. I narrowed my eyes and looked at it. Nothing. I guess the mirror is just for decoration. Then right before I tried to open the book, it flew out of my hands and floated in the air. A yellow golden light beamed from out the mirror, through the black hole, the palace's roof, and into the sky. It slowly opened and landed onto the ground as the light disappeared.

"You did it!" Jellal exclaimed.

"Haha...yeah...I did it." I said, shocked. Moments later, I woke up to reality and walked over to Jellal who had the book. "So, what does it say?"

(Remember the note! The timeline will be different! Like way way different!)

Jellal started to read:
400 years ago, the date of x377, was the year when Mavis Vermillion and Zeref Dragneel met. It was also the year when Mavis was constructing her own village, where people can become a big and loving family.

On her way to the pond, she met a man. She and him had a quite nice conversation under a tree, near the pond. This time was when they discovered they were both vampires. This made them fall in love with each other even more. The next day they went on a date. It was a spectacular time. However, it didn't last long when Zeref was cut on the neck by a knife. Mavis did as much as she could to try to save Zeref from death, but none of it worked. Then it was like a feminine's intuition. Her blood and a kiss. A kiss and her blood was powerful enough to heal the injured Zeref. After that incident, they did everything they could possibly do together. However one chilly night, when Mavis was going back to her village she finished constructing, she found 2 corpses laying breathless on the ground. She found out later that the person who killed her beloved friends was her lover, Zeref.

Ever since that day, Mavis avoided Zeref because she didn't want anyone else getting hurt or killed, but it just made it worst. One by one her family members were killed and then her friends and lastly anyone who cared or treated her kindly because Zeref believed he was the only person Mavis should look to. Because Mavis, was his world.

Soon, she had enough of him and killed herself in his arms.

After Mavis died, Zeref's last words before he disappeared into air was, "I'll see you in 400 years."

Jellal closed the book and I was speechless. This had so many connections to what I just had experienced. Zeref said the exact thing in my dream! And Zeref... Dragneel? Does Natsu have any connection with this whole story! I need to go back to Fairy Tail. I looked at Jellal and was about to speak, but stopped when I saw the seriousness in his eyes. "Jellal?"

He flinched and looked up at me, "Lucy, tell me if I'm wrong or right, but it said this all happened in one year, which is x377."

"So..?" I asked.

"This year is x777." Jellal stated.

"So if you subtract 777 by 400, it's-"

"X377!" Jellal and I exclaimed.

"Then Zeref will be back this year..." I spoke.

"That also means Mavis is back." Jellal added.

"And if Mavis is back, Zeref will kill anyone in his way to just be with his lover."

"So if anyone is close to Mavis, Zeref will kill them."

"But is it possible for Mavis to be alive again?" I asked.

"No, but a reincarnation of Mavis is possible!"