intro

Hello lovelies, thanks so much for reading this. The story will be in first person and I hope you enjoy it. 

~

Saely King

16

family members: mom, dad, older brother

Saely is a outcast who accepts that she will always be ignored in school, and even likes it, because she wishes she could be ignored like this at home. Her parents expected her to be perfect, like Jasper, her older brother, and they mentally and physically abuse her because she can't meet Jasper's standards.

~

Jasper King

18

family members: mom, dad, younger sister

Jasper is popular at school; he's attractive, on the football team, and hangs out with the jocks. At home, however, he's constantly worrying for the safety of his little sister, Saely. He is very passionate about medicine and his dream is to become a doctor. With all the things happening in his life, he has lost the ability to care for his own needs and health.

(I imagine that he looks like Park Chanyeol)

~

Blade Forrister

18

family members: mom, dad

Blade is the school "bad boy" who uses his reputation to hide his emotions. Though he truly is a flirty, sly person at heart, he is loyal and caring to the end, a trait not many know about. His past haunts him, but he is too stubborn to let people help him deal with his problems, as he sees accepting help as admitting defeat and showing weakness.

~

Hayden Astino

17

family members: mom, dad

Hayden is a small, innocent kid who was adopted by his parents when he was three. He would be the main target of his high school's jocks, who bully those they see as "weird", but his adorable looks and cute, caring personality caught the attention of Jasper, who protects him from anyone who would try to hurt him.

(I imagine him looking like Park Jimin)

~

Please give me feedback. 

Hugs for all!

C