chapter 2

[edited]

This is Saely's  hair color, but she has straight hair. If ya'll (yes, I am from Texas, I actually say "ya'll") have any ideas for where the story should go or any questions about the characters/story, please tell me. I'll answer.

~

I stood outside of school, waiting for Jasper. I looked down and noticed my hands shaking. Why the hell wouldn't I be shaking? Someone other than my immediate family noticed me and, to my surprise, I hated it. I hated the fact that my secure little world had been disrupted. From what I've heard, Blade was just a popular douche, who supposedly switched between girlfriend or boyfriend (depending on his mood), every five seconds. I don't even think he was bisexual, just loves hurting people. Why the hell would he notice me?

"Saely?" Someone asked. I whipped around, half expecting Blade to be there, but relaxed at the sight of Jasper. "Come on. Mom told me she has a late meeting with a client and Dad is at work. We can have some time to ourselves!" He explained energetically. I grinned at him. Maybe I can forget about the little Blade incident and have fun with Jasper.

As we drive home, my mind is completely scrambled. I've been noticed by the most popular junior in school, after two years of complete rejection. Blade did start his sophomore year halfway through, but he's been here for one and an half years. that's long enough to learn that I'm an invisible nobody to everyone here.

I was snapped out of my confusing thoughts by Jasper shaking me, looking slightly concerned. "We're home." he smiled, grabbing his bag and motioning for me to follow him.

Inside, we played video games in his room and watched movies until we heard the front door squeak from downstairs. Without talking, I got up, snuck to my room, which was only a couple doors away from Jasper's, and locked the door. I knew my mom was home and if she saw me something bad would happen. I sighed before going to take a quick shower, then slipped into my pajamas, falling asleep almost instantly. 

~

Bloody hell that was short. 

Hugs for all! 

C