chapter 4

[edited]

The moment the bell rang, I ran. I didn't skip class often, although I could, but Jasper wanted me to get a good education. Today however, I was too confused and upset to think about Jasper. I ran out of the building and off the campus to a nearby park. I've never realize how much I like being adored. I didn't know how much blades attention affected me. I was shocked at my tears. I couldn't let him know how much he bothered me. I wouldn't let him. I sighed and began charging slowly toward the school again.

"What the hell Saely?" I heard Jasper's voice from across the school parking lot. It took every ounce of my willpower to keep walking toward him instead of returning to the peaceful park.

"How do you find me?" I asked, exhausted by his yelling.

"I saw you running across the parking lot from my classroom window." Jasper snapped.

"Oh..." I glanced at Jasper's face. He looked so worried, it was weird.

"Why did you skip?" He asked. I bit my lip and remained silent. I didn't really know how to address the situation. Jasper knew people ignored me but he didn't know how much I relied on being ignored. I didn't really know it myself till recently.

"Saely?" Jasper snapped me out of my thought process. He gave me a stern look that told me he would get this information out of me.

"You know Blade Forrister?" I sighed.

"Yeah?" He sounded weary.

"He noticed me. He came up to me in the library and I sat down too fast. My cut reopened and it hurt like hell. I couldn't stop myself from reacting so now he knows something's wrong." My words spilled out all at once.

"Okay... That's great! Well not the part about him seeing your injury, but you're getting noticed again!" I looked at him, tears threatening to spill.

"You don't get it Jasper! I've relied on people ignoring me. I felt safe from attacks. Now I don't know what to expect!" I shouted, the frustrated tears escaping.

"Oh. I didn't know. I'm sorry, Sae." He mumbled, pulling me into a hug. "You need to be strong in front of him. Show him you don't care about what he does. He'll probably leave you alone after he sees you're ignoring him."

"Alright." I sighed. I didn't admit that there was a little part of me, begging to stalk him like I'd done to so many others. Isn't it strange how those teensy nagging voices usually get their way?

~

I did say I'd post this week so, voila. I'm kind of confused as to where I should take this. Also, THIS HAS OVER 100 READS, LORD HELP ME. Thank you all, this means so much.

Hugs for all!

C