epilogue

[edited]

Thank you all for pushing through the two years it took to write this book. It has been such a wonderful experience. Please don't hesitate to dm me or anything and please read my other books. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

[saely]

I sighed happily as I snuggled into Blade's chest. He was still wearing his suit from graduating, but I didn't mind. In the kitchen my mom, Blade's dad, Hayden's parents, and Matt, the police officer and now my mother's boyfriend, were all chatting happily, celebrating the graduation of Blade and Jasper. Across from us, Jasper was cuddling an exhausted Hayden, who was desperately trying to keep himself awake. I had never been this happy, never felt so safe, in my entire life. Safety was a new thing to me but I loved it. I hated the scars I retained from my past, but Blade assured me he thinks they're beautiful, so they are at least tolerable. Soon I'll graduate too, and Blade and I will be able to start a life together.

[blade]

I was relieved, to say the least. I had graduated without any hiccups, which shocked me, considering my occasional, well a bit more than occasional skipping of classes. Thank the Lord the teachers barely ever actually checked if people were absent. At the moment though, I was at peace. Nobody was threatening us, my dad was here, Saely was safe, Jasper and Hayden were happily together, things were just good. I was scared for life after high school, but I figured that I would somehow pull that off too. I had Sae, and that's all that really mattered

[jasper]

I finally did it. I graduated. And on top of that, Dad was finally gone! Everyone was safe and happy, even Mom, who had found herself a new man we all trusted. I had a great future ahead of me, my boyfriend very much included. I was planning to get a place for Blade and me to live in near my chosen college, but I hadn't quite gotten Hayden's parents' approval to ask him to move in with me too. Saely would live with my mom to finish up high school, so she'd be fine. And the college is only a forty minute drive, so I would visit all the time. Things would turn out just fine for all of us.

[hayden]

I was beyond words, I was so proud! My beautiful, amazing boyfriend had graduated! He was off to medical school where he would help all people in need. I wished I could go with him, but I don't know how well my dad would react to that. Jasper wanted me to come, I could tell, but whether or not it was gonna happen was still undecided. I'm just grateful that we're all safe at last.

THE END

i love you all

hugs for each and every one of you,

C, aka Anthony